Chapter 12

(Niall's POV)

We walked inside the hotel and we plopped on the beds, I headed to the bathroom and started changing in to night clothes. I walked out as Zayn walked in, I pounced on the bed and put my phone under my pillow. Just in I might get messages. I closed my eyes shut as I tried to fall asleep, Then again Zayn came out the bathroom and pounced on my bed.

"What are you doing Niall?" Zayn replied rudely.

"Sleeping, that's what I'm doing!" I shouted to him as my eyebrows frowed.

"Oh..you need to get up more you know What I mean right?" He asked.

"Yes, I need to stop sleeping now and then okay goodnight!" I rushed my words and was trying to go to sleep.

"Oh Niall you forgot something!" Zayn removed himself from my bed.

"What did I forget?" I lifted my head off my pillow.

"You forgot to donate!" He reminded me.

"Oh yeah I forgot about I'll That in the morning!" I said very sarcastic.

"Zayn leave Niall alone, He wants to sleep like he always does!" Harry stood up to Zayn.

"What about me!" Zayn shouted.

"You're fine!" Louis said also.

"Okay do not want to start drama goodnight!" He said very quickly and hopped in the bed.

"Wasn't said I was finished but, Okay!" Louis said.

"Yeah, Yeah okay!" He smirked.

"Goodnight Zayn!" We said to Zayn simultaneously.

I laughed while they smiled, I turned off the light on my night stand. It was completely dark and queit after a while, I fell asleep.

(Veronica's POV)

It was Eleven o'clock sharp, I didn't know what to do after that. Then I figured that I can text Jordan, and tell her the good news. I clicked Text Message with my thumb and started typing.

Veronica: "Hey Jordan Today's a great day isn't it! :)" I sented to her and waited.

Jordan: "Yeah, What are happy about?" She sented.

Veronica: "Vylan:-)" I sented.

Jordan: "Oh your back together?!" She asked.

Veronica: "We were never really separated!!" I texted while smiling at my phone screen.

Jordan: "Aww! What happened between you two?" She sented.

Veronica: "His mother had a stroke and I called to check how was he doing and we started getting an emotional connection and we began bonding!" I texted smiling at my phone screen.

Jordan: "Oh cool not the stroke part, can I tell my friends please?" She asked.

Veronica: "Just two people though!" I gave her permission.

Jordan: "Yaaay! Okay:)"

Veronica: How's your day going?" I asked carefully.

Jordan: "Oh you know cleaning the house with my brother Marcus, my mom went shopping with my dad same old! same old!:-)" She texted.

Veronica: "Oh okay cool, I restocked the refrigerator with my daddy. Then we talked for a bit same with you:-)" I texted.

Jordan: "WHATCHA DOIN?" She twisted the conversation.

Veronica: "Sitting the bed talking to you, on Twitter." I answered her texted.

Jordan: "I'm watching a dramatic program, talking to you at the same time." She answered.