Chapter 23

(Hailey's POV)

     Before Niall had left me, he gave me a hug and a kiss. That's all I can think about, that moment, it keeps re-playing in my head redundantly. Right now, I miss him and he's misses me, at least I think he does. But we're friends now, and this is going to be a long distance relationship. I think I should get over him and move on. So I watch some TV to help get my mind off of him. On days like these, I can't control what I feel, so Television is the best option. Hmm....That's weird. It seems like that every channel I turn to, yet it shows Niall. Or maybe I'm just hallucinating, and all of this isn't real. I'll just fall asleep instead because I'm just tired of TV.

     Ten minutes later...

    I wake to the middle of nowhere; it's freezing cold and I couldn't see anything. Moreover, it's all foggy and this looks dark and grey; It kind of reminds me of one of those Twilight movies or something. For a second, I had to think I was hallucinating, but I'm not. I start to leave my place. As I walk, a beautiful home start to appear right in front of my eyes. I, creepily, look inside; three people we're standing right in the doorway. Almost looks like they were waiting for me to come in. Fear spreads inside me. Like I said before, this place is too foggy. It can lead to an exacerbation on days like these.

   All of a sudden, Niall stands right in front of me.

     I look down and I'm wearing all black leather expect the shirt is short-sleeved. On my arms, I'm wearing dark laces. That's cute. Niall approaches me.

"Well, look at you, you're dressed up for the party. Hope you're okay with getting down and dirty." Niall stands with an ugly smirk on his face.

 "I hope you're okay that I'm about help you in a minute. Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that." I say with a threatening voice.

 "You should've never said that," He says snarling.

       Then I run in with a kick in his side; He growls unevenly. Outrageous anger has released out of him, yet he starts to cry. I roll my eyes and didn't care. He beckons for help, and I rushed over  for him. But he eluded me, yet I fell for it. He grabs my hair,and pulls me to the ground. I scream. He falls and scratches my arm. I punch him in his stomach and redundantly fight to push him off of me. 

         Eventually, he comes off. He raises his hand and slaps me, but I don't cry. My mother taught me how to fight back one way or another. Soon enough, I run against the tree, and find a hatch on the ground. Also, she taught me how me to use weapons whenever was found. This fight has to go down only one way, so I take the hatch and slice gigantic slices into Niall's arm and bloods valves through. He bites down and tries not to scream, but it doesn't work at all.

"What can I say, I told you I can be violent," I say and give him a grin.

"This isn't over," He say and rests his head on the ground.

"Look pretty over to me," I smile and walk away like I'm a bad girl. I know I am.

        Quickly, I gasp with air. My memory pounds, head almost aching over this. Have I slept through a weird dream? I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I view the clock; It's five thirty. On a Saturday, and guess where I am? Home. Alone. Still no messages from Niall, and I have been waiting for one all day for at least one. Okay, I am acting desperate.

(Niall's POV)

     In New York, business people and city folks are scurrying around like magnetic bugs. City lights, fast cars, and people's time are our really precious if you see it in a different way. They're rushing from place to place, and sometimes they lose track of time. I guess that why they call it's called the human race. We've made it to our destination, and it took fourteen hours to arrive. When we head upstairs, all I do is unpack then repose in the most possible way. Louis comes over and bothers me.

"You've come a long way," His grins spreads on is cheeks and pats my shoulder redundantly. I look at him peculiarly making every single part of me counts.

"Are you over her?" He asks.

"Apart of me is and a part of me is not," I say, but would never look at him.

"Well hang in there; you'll get over her soon...I hope." He walks away.

     My back would lay aside on the right side of the bed trying not to move. But it would kill me to even try. I know what affect even more if I keep think over Hailey. I broke up with her, so I wouldn't have to tell her on the phone. Shouldn't that be enough? It seems like my mind is replaying her pretty face again, but I can't be this fanatical person and cry about it. I should at least be assertive about it. If I was with her right now, she would be talking about me or would I at least have the good time with her.

    This is my chance to get finally get away from love, and I should be jovial about it. But I'm not. Her pretty eyes, smile, and face got attention. Why is she in my head? I broke up with her; I should feel happy. Why does it feel so good and hurts so badly? My frustration is taking over head, and questions start to pound my memory. The pulse in my body starts to build up, temperature fills up through my whole body, and my eyes stares beaming red almost raging. This is me. My bad side. I've never felt this before.

 _________________________________________________________________________________

 I know this chapter is really short. NEXT TIME I will probably make it longer. No Promises. Remember when I said "This book is almost over" That's a lie. What I meant to say was we're getting to closer to the ROMANCE part. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

The Niall fact of the day is...

Niall told The Hits Radio that his ideal way to relax is to “sit back, get the feet up on the couch. On a Monday watch some Monday night football; through the week watch movies and on a weekend watch the sports channels.” He also likes to play the Playstation and chill at the 1D lads’ houses.

Wow! Niall is just like me. Love to relax at the moment.

Well that's the end of this chapter everyone. Hope you enjoy!

Love you!

Follow me on Twitter

Twitter:@Lorraineloves11

Wattpad: @Lorraineloves1D