Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

Tawnystar sat numbly beside Whitefur. Splashheart was going to attack. Aspenfrost had just kitted three kits, would they all survive? She felt the cut on her cheek sting. Splashheart had wounded her. What happened to trying to get her to side? "Hurting your cats to force them onto your side will never get RiverClan on your side." She growled miserably, low enough for no one to hear.

"Let's go!" Splashheart yowled, racing off for ThunderClan. Her elders, Aspenfrosts kits, the apprentices, the warriors...Reedstorm. Pain flashed through her thinking about what would happen if he died. "Splashclan, attack!" Splashheart yowled.

Tawnystar immediately whipped around, tripping a Dark Forest warrior who was trying to race past her. "What are you doing?" He growled.

"Fighting for what's right." Tawnystar answered him, slicing the bridge of his nose.

"You traitor!" Another Tom leapt at her, but she sidestepped, and let him land on the other Tom.

"I'm sorry, but your the traitors. I'm fighting for something I have, not what I want. Splashheart only wants to become leader. He won't even get nine lives! If you become leader one day, you'd still be stuck with one life. I am Tawnystar, leader of RiverClan. And I am going to use all of my nine lives to kill you if you don't stop and realize that you've chosen the wrong side." She growled, and as the toms were thinking, was pushed to the ground by Splashheart. "What are you doing?" He yowled. "I'll kill you!"

Tawnystar wriggled out of his grasp, raking her claws down his side. "You've trained me, and you even let me train an apprentice your moves!" She taunted his mistake, hitting his head with a blow. "You were that stupid and pathetic to even think that I would side you! I have nine lives, and you have one! Even after that, I'll fight with StarClan! I'll never join you, Splashheart! Ever!" She gave another blow, but he ducked. She twisted to the side to pass a blow to her head, but his claws met her shoulder. She bit down on his leg, feeling fur rip and her teeth meet bone. Splashheart shrieked, sliding his claws down her exposed back. Tawnystar drew away before he could land another blow on her. Splashheart suddenly dashed away, over to an older gray she-cat who looked as old as Applefire. Whitefur came over to her. "Stay away! I'll never side with you, ever! I'll rip you to shreds if you come any closer!" She snarled. "I'm going to RiverClan to help my Clanmates!" Before Whitefur could even land a blow on her, she was tearing through the trees. "Reedstorm...I'm coming. For the sake of our future kits, I'm coming."

A/N anyone like the battle so far? Tawnystar is going back to her Clan. I wonder what will happen there...