Vaccation

The best choice of my life was moving to America with my best friend Sarah. We met up with Joey and Tessa in america and decided to live together. We were all best friends and were all living the life. I was like the mother of the group since I was the oldest being 26, Joey was the youngest being 24 and Tessa And Sarah were both 25. 

Joey worked at Starbucks which really was helpful because we got free coffee sometimes and we got free stuff. We all loved Starbucks, to be honest who doesn't love Starbucks? Tessa worked at walmart which was quite funny as the rest of us would run in there causing her trouble. She didn't mind though, apparently we 'made her day' because her jobs quite boring. Sarah worked in toys-r-us which was quite cool seeing all the toys, call me a kid but I still love going round that shop playing with the toys. I did used to work at a bank but I quit seeming as it was too boring and I would've literally of died. So now I'm unemployed and looking for a job.

We was all planning to go on a vaccation, we all decided that we wanted to go to the desert in Texas. We just wanted to drive through the desert looking cool even though no one would be out there. Everyone booked 1 month of work (I really don't know how they got that much time off work) for the vaccation and we was leaving later tonight.

"Do I need sun cream?" Tessa asked running into the room, Her top was white with some weird writing on it and it covered the top of her black skinny jeans. I chuckled at her and nodded turning back to my suitcase.

"SOPHIE YOU ARE DRIVING!" Joey screamed and ran into my room, why did they all come into my room? She was wearing a black top with some blue shorts.

"Why do I have to drive?" I asked confused, we could all drive a car.

"So if we get lost I can blame it on you" She smiled and grabbed my make-up bag "I need this" She grinned and ran out of my room. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my suitcase which was full. I packed everything and zipped it closed. I looked in the mirror too see my brown curly hair on my shoulders just covering my white and black top, my black skinnies looked slightly fadded but I didn't care. I turned away from the mirror too see Sarah standing in the doorway.

"Can we leave slightly early?" She asked looking worried

"Why, there's no rush" I told her picking my suitcase up and carrying it out of the door, Sarah followed me out to the car.

"I just don't want to leave really late, In case we get lost or something" She said nervously, I placed the suitcase into the car and turned to her.

"Look, we won't get lost okay? I looked on google maps... It's just a straight road" I shrugged "Nothing to complicated" I smiled and she nodded running indoors to get her suitcase. I saw Joey dragging 2 suitcases behind her struggling. She walked up to me and smiled.

"I'm Ready!" She said excitedly and placed the suitcases into the car.

"And why do you need two suitcases?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she just looked at me and I rolled my eyes. Sarah came out with a suitcase and placed it into the car, Tessa came out and did the same. "We will leave in a hour" I said and walked to the front of the car, I checked the petrol tank and saw it was full. We all walked into the house and sat down on the sofa bored.

"What will we do for the hour?" Tessa asked, Sarah tapped her fingers on the armchair and Joey just kicked her feet.

"Can't we just go" Joey said bluntly.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and everyone sprinted out the door and into the car. I grabbed the car keys and walked to the drivers seat starting the engine.

"HURRY UP!" Sarah shouted and I chuckled slightly.

"Texas here we come!" I smiled and started driving off.