Ghost stories

We just sat there talking about something random, I didn't really pay much attention to the conversation though. Frank had a smile on his face and he was quiet.

"You're very quiet" Sarah told him and he nodded

"I was just thinking" He looked at Gerard who also smiled

"About what exactly?" Tessa asked

"Well, since it's late at night and there's a storm... Why don't we tell ghost stories!" He grinned looking at every girl in the room. Joey nodded and Tessa shrugged. I hate ghost stories, they freak me out so much. Frank stood up. "In the living room..." He said running into the living room, everyone followed him apart from me, Gerard stood up and looked at me.

"You coming?" He asked

"I don't really like ghost stories... Escpecially on a night like this" I chuckled and he smiled gesturing me to follow him.

"If Frank tells them then they won't be that scary" He smirked and I laughed, I stood up and followed him into the living room. We all sat on the floor in a circle.

"Sophie, what are you scared of?" He asked smirking

"Um, the dark" I whispered and everyone stared at me "You never know what's lurking in the dark!" I said and they all smiled.

"I don't like needles" Gerard spoke up and everyone laughed.

"I think we all knew that" Frank said, "Anyway... There was a story about this house. 4 girl's came to this house one day thinking it was abandoned" He smiled at looked at all the girls, he was probably just making that bit up... Probably making it all up. "They made thereselves at home. One girl was trying to sleep in the bedroom upstairs at the end but she couldn't. She could feel that someone was watching her. So she opened her eyes and saw someone stand at the end of her bed, When she rubbed her eyes and looked again..." He trailed off and everyone leaned in closer "BANG" We all jumped a foot in the air and he laughed "The person was gone"

"I thought you was going to say the person killed her" Tessa said laughing but Frank never smiled, He just concentrated on the story.

"The next day, her friend went missing along with some of her personal items. She looked everywhere but they just dissapeared of the face of the earth" He shrugged "The next day another friend dissapeared, and the next day her other friend went missing... Leaving her all alone" Gerard yawned because he was bored. "She wanted to leave this place, just in case she was going to go missing but the person wouldn't let her. She got locked in the house and you don't even want to know what happened to her in the end" Frank said rubbing his head.

"Frank, you suck at telling ghost stories. THAT WAS CRAP" Mikey said but Sarah looked kind of scared by the plot.

"We're girls" She whispered and I laughed.

"I never knew" I winked and she half smiled at me. She kept close to Frank who hugged her. The fire went out and the lights were flickering

"It's only a story" Frank whispered and smiled at Mikey. I looked at Ray who looked... Upset? Tessa was sitting next to him but she wasn't speaking. Joey sat next to Mikey and talked to him about anything. I couldn't help but laugh. Gerard nudged me and I looked at him.

"Scared?" He asked smirking

"Hell no" Just then the lights went out and it was pitch black. I stopped breathing for a second and closed my eyes tight.