Come In

We all just stared at him for a moment and he chuckled opening the door wider. He leaned against it and looked at us all.

"How can I help?" He asked smirking

"Oh um, sorry to disturb you Mr Way but we're lost" I said trying to think of the words but he just smiled at me making me go dizzy.

"I don't suppose you know where a near by hotel is?" Joey asked nervously and Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Come in, it's cold out there... You can use the laptop to look for a hotel" He smiled and Joey practically ran inside, I followed and so did the rest of us. The house was so warm and I heard the door lock behind us. I looked around and saw the fireplace in the living room, I heard more footsteps and saw Mikey walk in smiling at Gerard.

"Hey" He waved and I think Joey was dying inside. She loved Mikey... Literally loved him. She was obsessed with him.

"You guys are wet, you need to change your clothes unless you want to get ill" Gerard said walking towards me.

"We have some suitcases in the car with clothes in" Tessa spoke up and Mikey nodded and looked at me

"Is the car unlocked?" He asked and I nodded, he opened the door and ran outside, he soon came back in with suitcases. Then he ran out again bringing in the remaining suitcases. He locked the door and smiled at us.

"You can stay here for the night" Gerard told us but I shook my head.

"We can't do that... We'll just look for a hotel and get going" I smiled and he shook his head pointing at my clothes.

"It's raining heavily and I can't think of myself letting you go outside and drive in that storm. The rains pretty heavy and it causes a lot of accidents" He smirked.

"I just don't want us to get in your way" I told him but he shook his head.

"Of course you won't be in our way" He smiled and gestured for us to follow him into the kitchen. There sat Frank and Ray who stared

"Well hello there" Ray smiled and Frank started smiling at Sarah.

"They're staying for the night" Gerard told them and they nodded, "You hungry?" He asked us everyone apart from me nodded. Frank gestured for everyone to take a seat and Gerard stood beside of me. "Follow me, you can use the shower" He whispered and walked off, I followed him to the entrance and he pointed at what suitcase. I walked up to my suitcase and grabbed it but he tried grabbing it "Please, I insist" He smiled and I let go. He walked upstairs and I followed him. We walked down the long corridor and I saw there was lots of rooms. We walked to the end room and he put my suitcase on the bed.

"Thank you.. For all of this" I smiled and he shook his head.

"My pleasure" He smiled and walked off. I opened my suitcase taking out some spare clothes and walked into the bathroom locking the door. I ran the shower and undressed stepping into it. The water hit my skin and sent shivers down my spine. The water warmed up and I rinsed my hair with some shampoo I brought with me. When I was done I turned the shower off and looked outside. Gerard was standing in the door way. I quickly looked for a towel and wrapped it around me, I looked at the door and saw no one standing there. In fact the door was closed. I slowly stepped out of the shower and unlocked the door stepping into the bedroom. No one was about.

I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed drying my hair on a towel. I walked back into my room and took out a hairbrush, I brushed my hair and walked out of my room. I heard giggling coming from Joey and Sarah. I quietly walked downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone apart from Gerard was. I sat next to Joey and smiled. Gerard soon walked in and sat the other side of me smiling at me.

"Nice shower?" He chuckled, was he actually there? He couldn't of been because the door was locked. But I know I did see him. Probably hallucinating.

"Yeah, warmed me up" I smiled and he nodded.

"I hate to tell you all this but... The storms messed up the wireless box so there's no internet and the phones dead" Gerard sighed and everyone nodded. Typical, in the middle of the desert with a phone that doesn't work. At least we're safe with these guys... Right?