Escape time

Gerard fell asleep soon after our chat, I was dragged down by his arms and I stared at the ceiling. I couldn't stay here, None of us could. I slowly took his arm off me and watched him in case he woke up. Luckily he didn't. I sat up and saw the keys in his pocket. This is the part where I fuck up. I slowly reached into his pocket and he turned, I froze in my place but his eyes never opened. I took the keys and slowly stood up.

I looked around the room and saw a cupboard. I crept up to it opening it and saw a metal baseball bat, I grabbed it and headed for the door to the room. I Opened the door and walked out of it looking down the corridor in case someone was there. I walked out and closed the door slowly. Where was the others? I was so quiet I could hear someone speaking, I walked over to where the voice was coming from and gripped the baseball bat tightly.

"Oh come on Sarah" I heard Frank say playfully and I heard her cry. I put one of my hands onto the handle and slowly opened the door. He had her pinned against the wall. She saw me but quickly looked away. She knew what I was doing. Her mouth had duck tape on it and it was becoming loose because of her tears. I crept in slowly making sure Frank couldn't see me and walked behind him. Sarah laughed slightly and Frank tilted his head. "What are you laughing at?" He questioned her and I raised the bat aiming for his head.

"This" I whispered and he turned around, I swung the bat and I felt it hit his head, He fell to the floor and never said a word. Did I just kill him? Sarah ran to me hugging me. She pulled the duck tape away from her mouth and gasped.

"Thank you" She whispered and I hugged her back, I put her arm around my neck and held her waist since she was hurt.

"We need to get the others and get out of here" I told her and she nodded, I looked at Frank who was still lying on the floor with blood on his head. I shook my head and walked out of the room slowly. I heard a slight scream coming from another room and headed for it. "Stay here" I whispered letting go of Sarah and she nodded keeping an eye out. I opened the door slowly and saw Joey chained up bleeding. She was crying but there was no sign of Mikey.

"S..Sophie" She whispered and I walked into the room

"Hey it's okay, I'm here" I said holding back a tear, she looked worried? I walked over to her and she shook her head.

"B..Behind you!!" She shouted and I quickly ducked turning around, Mikey tripped over me and fell face first on the floor.

"Shit" I whispered jumping up and he ran for me, I hit him in the stomach and he fell to the floor screaming in agony. I Ran to Joey and unchained her, she fell onto me and I balanced myself. "You need to drive" I said and she nodded regaining her balance, I handed her the keys and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. Sarah was still standing there and Joey regained some strength. "Go to the car, If I don't come out In 5 minutes... Drive" I told them and they shook their heads.

"We can't just leave you" Joey whispered weakly and I shook my head.

"I'll get Tessa, don't worry about me" I smiled gripping the baseball bat which had blood on it. I gagged at the blood and shook my head. "Go" I whispered and we all walked downstairs, Joey helped Sarah out of the door and into the car. I walked to the basement door and it opened, I hid the other side and Ray walked out.

"What the..." He whispered to himself looking at the open door, he turned around and I hit him around the head, He soon fell to the floor and I ran into the basement. I saw Tessa sitting there holding her leg in agony.

"Sophie!" She whispered and stood up slowly using the wall for support.

"We're getting out of here" I Told her and she walked over to me putting her arm around my neck. We slowly walked up the basement stairs until we heard a creepy tune.

"1,2 Gee's after you" I heard Gerard sing, Tessa breathed heavily and we continued walking up the stairs.

"Ignore It" I Whispered and she nodded.

"3,4 Run No More" He sang and my heart beat picked up a pace. I let go of Tessa once we exited the basement.

"Run" I told her looking around trying to follow the voice, Ray was still on the floor unconscious and Tessa headed for the door.

"5,6 I'm too quick" The voice was coming from the kitchen, I looked in the kitchen but saw nothing. I held the bat tightly in my hand and kept an eye out. I looked at the door and saw Tessa hopping into the car. Sarah was watching me with her head out the window. Escape time. "7,8 It's too late" The voice was closer and it sent shivers down my spine. I ran for the door but someone ran in front of it and I heard Sarah scream. Gerard closed the door and turned to me smiling. "9, 10 You'll never leave again" He smirked, I froze feeling weak.

"Fuck you" I said shaking my head, I went to swing the bat at him but someone was holding it. I quickly turned around to see Frank standing there looking pissed. I tried pulling the bat away from him but he just grabbed it and aimed it for me.

"You shouldn't of pissed me off" He snapped swinging the bat, it hit my head and I fell to the floor falling unconscious.