Scream all you like (Sophie's POV)

SOPHIE'S POV

He started dragging me back into the house and I screamed at the top of my lungs, I tried to struggle away from his grasp but he only held on tighter.

"Scream all you like, your in the desert" He chuckled. He dragged me to the stairs and Frank walked up to the door and locked it.

"Why are you doing this" I asked sobbing quietly

"You can't leave" Frank said smiling, He grabbed my legs and I kicked him "Do you seriously want to piss me off?" He asked and I stopped. They carried me upstairs and into Gerard's room. It was so dark in there and there was a chair in the middle of the room with chains on it. They put me in the chair and chained my hands and legs to the chair.

"Where are the others?" I sobbed looking around.

"That reminds me! Sarah's waiting for me Gee. I'll leave you to alone now" Frank smiled and walked out of the door locking it. I tried to get my hands free but the chains only hurt me.

"There with the others" He winked and knelt beside me.

"Please... Don't hurt me" I whimpered and he chuckled slightly. He put his hand on mine and I tried to get it off but he held on tighter.

"I don't want to hurt you Sophie, but you gave me no choice" He smiled and sighed. "If you behave of course I won't hurt you" He shrugged

"I didn't do anything wrong!" I screamed and he stared at me

"You tried to leave, you kicked Frank and you tried to run away from me. You can try and run away all you like... I'm faster" He smirked.

"W...What are you going to do" I asked quietly and he smiled.

"Not a lot actually, how about we celebrate you staying here... Drink's on me" He smiled standing up and walking over to a cabinet full of alcohol. He grabbed some vodka and walked back over to me. He opened the bottle and held it to my mouth.

"I don't drink" I whispered and he frowned

"You do now, Drink all your troubles away Sophie" He said forcing the bottle into my mouth and tilting it so I had to drink some. It was horrible. He pulled away and I spat some out. "Not that bad is it?" He laughed and I started coughing.

"Your insane" I choked out and he smirked.

"If I was insane... You would be dead" He laughed. I needed to get out of here and soon, what about the others? What were they going through?