Untie me!

TESSA'S POV

Me and Ray sat there silently, I was still tied up and the thought of my friends being hurt and me not helping them killed me.

"Can I be untied?" I asked

"So you can run? No chance" He laughed

"Why would I run? Where would I run..." I asked myself and he sat up smiling, "If I ran into the desert I would die" I told him

"I couldn't think of you dying" He whispered, weird but he was cute.

"And you couldn't think of me hurt?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he nodded, I smiled at him slightly "Then untie me!" I laughed and he slowly untied my legs and then my hands.

"Please... Don't run, just behave" He begged and I Nodded.

"Will do!" I smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back and I looked up the stairs, the door was open and I could run there.

"I'm glad we sorted this out" He whispered and I pulled away nodding.

"Can I stand up, I have a real bad cramp. I really need to stretch my legs" I half smiled and he stood up helping me out. I stood there flexing my legs, get ready to run.

"Better?" He asked smiling.

"Hell Yeah" I smiled kicking him in the nuts and running upstairs. I ran out of the room and to the front door, It was locked. I ran passed the basement and a hand caught my arm.

"YOU STUPID BITCH" He screamed at me and pushed me down the stairs, I rolled down the stairs falling on my leg. I held my leg and screamed in agony as I landed on it funny. He ran downstairs and knelt next to me

"My leg" I screamed and he looked at it

"I think you have sprained it" He smiled, why the hell would he smile? Probably cause now I can't fucking run. He rapped some cloth around it a few times to keep it still. "We have to eat soon, I won't give you a lot because your gaining weight" He laughed poking my belly, fucking maniac. Wait dinner? Will I see the others... I couldn't talk to them I bet.