I'm Sorry! (Sarah's POV)

SARAH'S POV

Where's Sophie? Joey? Tessa? I'm so scared, I'm in someones room and I can't get out. I'm walking around trying the windows and doors but they're locked and unbreakable. I walked over to the bed trying to calm myself down, I'll be fine right?

Frank walked into the room smirking at me, My heart beat became faster and I walked to the opposite side of the room. I looked at his face where the scratch was... He deserved it. He locked the door behind him.

"Hello Sarah" I whispered and I stopped breathing for a second. He sounded so creepy. He slowly walked towards me.

"Stay away from me" I remembered that he grabbed me and Ray shoved me into this room... What was he going to do? He looked pretty pissed off.

"Don't be like that" He chuckled and walked towards me faster, I ran across the bed to the other side. I needed to get away from him

"DON'T COME NEAR ME" I Shouted and he ran across the bed to me.

"DON'T FUCKING SHOUT AT ME" He screamed in my face so I fell to the floor. He stood over me like some giant.

"I...I'm sorry" I whispered and he chuckled. I felt tears fall down my face and I tried to wipe them away quickly, Be strong Sarah...

"You're so pathetic" He muttered and grabbed my arms pulling me up so I was standing, He shoved me against the wall and wrapped his hands around my neck so he was strangling me. I tried kicking him to make him let go but he just held on tighter, I couldn't breathe.

"Please" I Choked out squeezing my eyes close.

"LOOK AT ME" He screamed and I opened my eyes slowly to look at him, his eyes were filled with anger and he just... Laughed? "Look at my face, at what you did to it" He frowned and I was looking too much oxygen, I felt myself slowly go weak and his eyes got wide. "NO!" He shouted letting go and catching me in his arms. I gasped for air.

"W..Why" I asked my voice croaky. He smiled at me wiping away the tears.

"Sh, you regain your strength... You'll need it" He told me. I tried to get up and get away from him but he just held me tighter until his nails dug into my skin.

"Let me go" I whispered struggling but he just chuckled at me.

"No chance in hell" He said and I punched him in the eye quickly, he let go of me and I ran for the door trying to unlock it. I felt a hand grab my arm and I spun around. He shook his head "You really shouldn't of done that" He said before kicking my in the stomach. I Fell to the floor screaming in agony. I held my stomach tightly.

Why was this happening to us? What happened to the band? He knelt beside of me and grabbed my face. "This is going to be so much fun!" He smiled. I wish someone would just come along and help me... Was he going to kill me?