The dark

I couldn't be in the dark...  I just couldn't.

"Turn t...the light on" My voice was unsteady and I felt terrified. I couldn't move. I felt someones arm wrap around my waist which made me jump but afterwards me feel calmer. I didn't care who it was I just needed calming.

I heard people stand up and run about bumping into things, A small light shined at the floor and then hit my face. The person walked over and handed me the flash light so I could see. I held onto it as if it was my life.

"Thanks" I mutted and held the light looking around. More lights came into the room and Frank held his to his face.

"Do I look evil?" He asked and did an evil laugh, Sarah just laughed and rolled her eyes, I shined the light on the arm around me and looked to the person it belonged to... Gerard.

"You looked scared" He whispered and smiled. I smiled back and continued looking around "The ghost story idea  wasn't really a good one" Gerard told Frank who just smiled. I saw Mikey walk into the room and shrug

"I think the storm cut the power off" He said rubbing his head. He walked back over and sat in the circle. "That's some scary shit" He whispered looking at Frank. Frank nodded and started shining the light around the room like a disco light.

"I think we should all go to bed!" Ray laughed and everyone shot him a glare. I don't really mind sleeping in the dark, as long as theres a window and a flash light beside of me I'd be fine. I couldn't sleep at the moment even though I felt tired.

"What should we do?" I asked

"Maybe we should go to bed... Just don't sleep?" Frank spoke out and we all nodded, I slowly stood up with Gerard's help and he walked me to my room. The end room... From Frank's story. I sat on the bed with the flash light in my hand and Gerard sat next to me.

"You going to be okay on your own?" He asked concerned, I smiled at him and looked down at the flash light.

"I think so" I chuckled and he smiled not standing up.

"I'll stay here till you're tired" He said and I nodded.

"Is the story true?" I asked nervously, I'm not sure I even wanted to know the answer if I was in the same room the girl was in.

"Apparently yes" He chuckled "Don't worry about it though, especially If it came from Frank. He makes things up and exagerates a lot" How can I not worry about it? He just told me that It was basically real! I put the flash light on the table next to my bed and laid in the bed.

"I think I'll sleep" I chuckled

 "Night" He whispered and walked off closing the door. It was quite dark in this room but It didn't bother me that much, I became so tired and eventually fell asleep.