Sharing the pain (Joey's POV)

JOEY'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly too see my hands chained to a wall, they was taking the weight of my body but my feet were a few inches away from the floor. My legs were free but my arms felt like they was glued to the wall. One minute I was getting ice cream to cheer me up, next minute I got drugged and I'm in here. Stupid as it sounds, I still want that ice-cream! I looked around to see Mikey sitting in the corner looking at me.

"Mikey, help me" I whispered and he stood up walking over to me. He was smiling? He put his arms around my waist and kissed my lips softly. "Mikey, help me!" I shouted at him but he put his finger to my lip hushing me.

"Why help when there's nothing to help you with?" He asked, Was he stupid? I looked at the chains and then back at him.

"The chains?" I told him

"Yeah, your in chains" He laughed, something was wrong here...

"Can you help me get out of them"

"Only if you behave" I replied and I started panicking, He took out a knife and traced his fingers along the sharp edge of it. My heart beat picked up a faster pace as he smiled at me, he looked so evil right now.

"W...What are you doing" I asked as he placed the knife to my arm. I saw the scars on my arm from where I self harmed... That was a long time ago.

"Sharing the pain with you, we gotta share everything now we're together! I'm just adding to your scars" He smirked and slowly but painfully dragged the knife down my wrist, I cried out in agony and he tried to hush me.

"I feel it to" He laughed and sliced my arm quickly, I went on my tip toes so it wouldn't hurt as much. I looked at my left arm and saw the blood dripping down it.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked trying to stop my tears but he just smiled at me and continued to cut my wrist. I held back screams.

"I love you Joey" He told me, was he crazy? I mean I loved him too but I really wouldn't do this to him! He walked the other side of me and started cutting my right wrist.

"If...If You loved me you wouldn't hurt me" I cried out and started crying hysterically, the cuts hurt so much! He walked over and hushed me softly kissing my lips. He put his bloody hands on my face and wiped the tears away.

"Don't cry, we're made for each other" He smiled and walked back over to my arm cutting it, I'm going to die here aren't I? I'll either die by madness or blood loss. What about the others? Will they die? Are they okay?