Drink Up

I brought the drink up to my mouth slowly and Gerard watched me as I slowly drank it all In one gulp. He smiled slightly and I put the cup down. I watched Tessa smile weakly.

"I should take you back to our room" Gerard whispered and I shook my head

"Why?" I asked feeling myself going weaker by the second, I kept tightening my fist took keep my strength but It wasn't working. "What did you do" I whispered and he stood up and picked me up. I saw Tessa fall on the sofa and Ray soon picked her up. "Drugged us" I whispered and he smiled walking upstairs. I wanted to fall out of his arms but I couldn't move. He walked up the stairs and my eyes were slowly closing.

"Sleep" He sang a strange tune and my eyes closed fully, My head fell onto his chest and I felt myself go to sleep.

SARAH'S POV

I saw Tessa and Sophie drink the drink and fall unconscious. I quickly put the drink down and Mikey watched me, Ray walked off with Tessa in his arms and me and Joey sat there quietly. I knew she was scared and so Was I.

"Hey!" I heard Frank shout and he walked into the living room. I swallowed hard and held Joey's hand. She squeezed it tightly and half smiled at me.

"How come your home early?" Mikey questioned him and he shrugged.

"Got bored" He laughed and looked around the room, I made sure I didn't make eye contact with him In case he would say something. "Where are the others?" he asked.

"Sophie and Tessa drank the drink, They're sleeping" Mikey told Frank and he nodded. Frank looked at the 2 drinks in front of me and Joey and smiled.

"Drink up" He smiled and I gulped. I didn't move and neither did Joey. "I said drink up" He told us walking over slowly.

"No" I choked out, did I seriously just say that? My breathing picked up a pace and he grabbed my drink bringing it to my face.

"Drink. Up" He ordered and I slowly looked at him, I kept my lips together and shook my head. I heard him scoff and the next thing he did was shove the drink to my mouth and hold my nose. I let go of Joey's hand and Mikey grabbed her taking her away. "What did I tell you about behaving?" He shouted at me and my mouth opened to get some air, the drink entered my mouth and I swallowed quickly. He chucked the empty cup on the floor and I gasped for air.

"P...Please" I whispered feeling myself go weak and he grabbed me, pulling me into his arms. I looked at him and he carried me up the stairs.

"The others behave, but you... It's like your too stupid to understand" He spat out and I felt a tear roll down my face. I felt so weak that I couldn't move and I closed my eyes falling asleep on my once Idol but now enemy.