I got you

JOEY'S POV

Mikey stitched my cuts up and my eyes were throbbing from the pain, they hurt so much... Why was he doing all this?

"All done" He smiled at me but I just let the tears fall down my face. I wanted to get out of this hell hole. Where are the others when you need them eh? I looked at my arms and saw the dried blood still on them.

"Why are you doing this Mikey?" I asked weakly and he walked up to me wiping away the tears. I still stood on my tip toes to take some pain away.

"Because I love you Joey" He sighed and half smiled

"If you loved me you wouldn't do this" I told him again but he just seemed to ignore me every time I said it to him.

"It's for the best"

"For the best? Your going to kill me Mikey" I shouted and he shook his head. I swallowed hard and breathed heavily

"I won't kill you Joey, I just can't let you go" He told me

"Mikey I love you" I whispered and he raised an eyebrow. "You don't need to do this... I'll behave and do whatever but please" I begged and he hugged me. He took out a key and unchained me. I fell into his arms and put them around his neck.

"I got you" He told me, I felt so weak.

"Thank you" I whispered, I really don't know why I was thanking him since he was the one who probably put me in the chains.

"That's okay, I believe you" He smiled and kissed my lips. I regained my balance and fake smiled at him.

"What now" I asked and we both sat down on the floor. He took out a cleaning wipe and slowly dabbed my arm. I winced at the pain but he held me close so I couldn't take my arm away. He finished cleaning my arm and chucked the wipe away.

"We don't really want your arm infected" He chuckled.

"Mikey, what are the boys doing to my friends?" I asked nervously and he sighed, that's not a good thing...

"Don't worry Joey" He shook his head, I hope they're all okay! Sophie had the end room and got took last so does that mean she got the worse punishment?