Do you remember Frank's story?

I needed to speak to Joey alone... But Gerard always followed me like I was going to leave. I stood up and Gerard watched me.

"Joey can you come with me?" I asked and everyone raised an eyebrow

"Sure..." She said standing up and Gerard stood up to.

"I need to speak to her alone" I told him and he shook his head. "It's just really personal... Girl problems" I chuckled and he nodded sitting back down. I looked at Joey who started walking off and I walked upstairs. We walked into my room and sat on the bed.

"You okay?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You know somethings wrong too" I whispered and she nodded

"They wouldn't just run" Joey whispered back.

"I know, the band's covering something up"

"They won't let us leave either" She shrugged

"Do you remember Frank's story? With the 4 girls going missing slowly... I think it's coming true. Or there making the story real" I told her and her eyes got wide. "You can't freak out okay" I told her but her breathing became heavier.

"What do we do!?" She asked panicking

"We stay calm and stick together" I told her and she started crying softly, I put my hand on her back and she shook her head.

"I...I'm next" She whispered, she was... The girl in the end room was last. I started panicking and hushed her.

"Like I said, we will stick together" I smiled and held her hand. she nodded.

"Even though there's 4 of them and only 2 of us?" She asked

"Yeah, we'll fight like fucking ninja's on crack" I laughed and the door opened, Frank stood there looking worred.

"You 2 okay?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah we sorted it out now" I smiled and he nodded.

"Oh and Joey, Mikey wants to see you alone" He winked and I felt Joey hold my hand tighter, I swallowed hard and shook my head.

"Tough, I'll be with her"

"Why are you going to be with her...?" He asked trailing off.

"She needs my support" I told him bluntly, He nodded and walked off shaking his head down the corridor.

"We need to go before they get suspicious" I whispered and she nodded, we walked out the door hand in hand. They couldn't get us if we stuck together right?