I'm getting out of here

I stepped out of the car and I saw the boys unloading the suitcases and taking them into the house. We all walked back into the house and Gerard stood there smiling.

"I'm sorry about this" I apologised rubbing my head.

"It's not your fault, you said you had a full tank... You must of used it all because you got lost and you really can't help getting lost" He smiled and I nodded. "Just make yourselves at home" he smiled and we all walked into the living room. Tessa looked anxious about something. Gerard walked off somewhere and I turned to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she focused on the floor.

"I just want to go home now, something doesn't feel right here" She shrugged and rubbed her arms. I nodded.

"We can only leave when we get a car that works and is full of petrol" Joey laughed but Tessa never smiled at her.

"I don't like it here... They seem, weird" We all laughed but she seemed so moody today. "I'm getting out of here and today. I don't care what you say. Heck I'll even walk" She told us and Joey snorted at her comment.

"Yeah because you'll walk into the desert all by yourself with nothing with you, You'd die" Tessa glared at Joey before standing up and walking off.

"Oh well done" Sarah spoke up, I was about to stand up to walk after her but Joey shook her head. "Leave her Sophie" Sarah whispered and I sat down.

"I just worry about her you know?" I whispered and we all jumped up off the sofa's when we heard a door bang shut. Gerard walked into the living room looking pissed off.

"What's happening?" Joey asked and Gerard forced a smile.

"Nothing, Mikey will try and get you a tank of petrol" He told me and I nodded.

"How much do we owe you?" I asked and everyone stared at me, Joey gave me the 'WE Owe you?' Look and Sarah just looked at me because I was speaking.

"It's on the house" He laughed and sat down, we all sat back down.

"Where are the others?" I asked and Gerard swallowed hard, What was wrong with everyone today? They all seemed moody and down.

"Ray's taking care of something and Frank's helping him... Mikey's upstairs doing something" He shrugged. Just then Mikey ran into the room and looked at Gerard.

"Brother... Bad news" He turned to us and looked at me in particular "I have nothing to put the petrol in... Plus they're closed this week" Great, we're stuck here for the week.

"When will the phone lines be back up?" Sarah asked and Mikey gulped, he looked at Gerard...Looked like he needed help with what to say?

"Probably In 3 days" He shrugged "The good side of living in the desert?" He said sarcastically and I nodded.

"I better go see where Sarah is" I told them

"I'll come with you" Gerard said quickly and started walking with me, we checked downstairs apart from one room where I wasn't aloud... Gerard said its the recording studio for them. Then made our way upstairs checking every single room but she wasn't there. I started panicking and ran downstairs, Gerard ran after me following me and I ran outside. I looked around but couldn't see her! Where could she be? I Saw Frank and Ray walk up to me.

"Sophie, Tessa ran away" Frank whispered looking at the floor, she ran away? She will get herself killed out there!