We Leave

SARAH'S POV

The door closed and she was still in the house, what would happen to her? I could tell Joey and Tessa was looking at me.

"What's happening?" Tessa asked and I swallowed hard.

"The door closed just as she was about leave" I whispered staring at the door, it slowly opened and I saw Gerard stand there watching us.

"Come back and we won't hurt her" He shouted and I saw Frank hold the door for support, I Gulped and kept my eye on them.

"What should we do?" I asked

"We don't fall for it" I poked my head back into the car but still watched them from the mirror. I shot her a look and she shrugged.

"We can't just leave her there!" Tessa shouted and Joey sighed.

"You really think Gerard will hurt her?" Joey said looking at me and Tessa, We shook our heads slowly "Exactly, we leave... Get help and then come back" She told us and we all nodded. I'd feel so guilty If anything happened to Sophie but this is for the best.

"Go" I whispered and Joey started the engine, I saw Gerard run at us and Frank tried but kept falling over because of his head injury. She started driving slowly and Gerard was soon catching up. "Drive faster!" I shouted panicking and she smiled driving faster. The dirt hit Gerard and he soon stopped driving as we headed into the desert.

"Where will we go?" Tessa asked calming herself down and I sat back comfortably in my seat. We both looked at Joey as if she was our leader.

"Anywhere" She told us.

"Who could help us?" I asked and she didn't answer, I couldn't go back there could I? What If Frank caught me and hurt me again? I couldn't face that pain...

"We'll become stronger and get her back, we have to get her back" Tessa said making herself believe it, it's true... We are kind of stronger. Maybe we could do it?

"I promise we'll get her back and go on that bloody vacation!" Joey chuckled and I half smiled I looked ahead of me. I hope Sophie can hang in there until we get her.