Only need a second

SOPHIE'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly and felt someone the side of me, arms were wrapped around me. What actually happened? Dinner... Then I came here and Gerard drugged me! My heart beat picked up a faster pace as he started humming and Unfamiliar tune.

"You awake?" He asked and I closed my eyes and let my body go limp, I felt him move to check if my eyes were open and I tried keeping them closed. I heard him sigh and lean back, I didn't want him to touch me, It made me feel sick. I just wanted to run out the door and run, I'd get help and come back saving the others. Or would it be too late for them? I'd grab them then run? There was too many options!!! I yawned slightly and Gerard chuckled. "Morning" He whispered and I couldn't get up because he was holding me to tightly.

"W..Why did you drug me" I asked rubbing my eyes and he sat up bringing me with him. He sighed slightly and looked at me.

"I didn't want to hurt you, So I had to drug you and I will keep doing it if you keep misbehaving" He warned.

"So you expect me to watch my friends be hurt by your friends? Just watch them in pain and think nothing about it?"

"I know it's hard but yes, when they behave the pain will stop" He told me and I scoffed. I looked at my wrists and saw bruises from where he held me.

"Didn't want to hurt me? What's this then" I asked showing him my wrists, he nodded and looked at me.

"You had to be punished Sophie, think of yourself lucky I didn't do anything else" I just shrugged and he hugged me tightly. "Are you thirsty?" He asked and I nodded. He let go of me and stood up chaining one of my hands to the bed. "I can't have you running" He told me and I Nodded. He really needed to be punched in the face, they all did. He walked out of the door and kept it open, I tried pulling my hand free but it was no use.

"Look who we have here then" I Heard a voice say, I looked at the door too see Frank stand there smirking with his arms crossed. "Gerard left you alone?" He asked looking around the room, he slowly walked up to me and I tried pulling my hand free.

"He'll be back in a second" I Warned but he sat next to me smiling.

"I only need a second" He said grabbing my bruised wrist tightly, He squeezed my arm and I cried out in agony "Shut up!" He screamed applying pressure, "If you dare hurt me again I'll break every bone in you and Sarah's body" He warned and let go. I grabbed my wrist and held it trying to take the pain away but I couldn't. Frank smiled at me and hugged me, I really wanted to stab him. If he hurt Sarah again I would stab him. He pulled away and Gerard walked in the room.

"Frank?"  He asked confused walking up to me handing me the water, I took it with my bad arm and held it weakly. He unchained my other hand and I held it with that hand. "What are you doing here?" He asked

"You got any cotton wool? Need to clean up some blood and cuts" He smirked looking at me, I shot him a glare and Gerard shook his head.

"Mikey does" He told him and Frank stood up nodding and he walked away. Gerard sat next to me and held my bad wrist making me wince. "What's wrong?" He asked and looked at my bruised wrist, it looked red.

"It just hurts" I Choked out trying not to scream, he nodded and walked to the bathroom. He soon came back with some tablets and handed me 2.

"They're pain killers" He told me and I swallowed them drinking the water to wash them down. To think of it, I was lucky to have Gerard, all he did was bruise me and drug me. Frank abuses and I don't want to know what Mikey does, Tessa's limping so she's abused by Ray. I Just smiled at Gerard, maybe he's the weakest one?