You're all staying here

Why would she do that? How selfish! Frank looked up at me and I shook my head, I needed to go and get her. I walked down the steps and Frank grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I tried to pull my arm free but he wouldn't let go.

"She's my friend Frank, I need to find her... It's not safe out there" I told him and he still had held of me, Gerard walked down the steps and held my other arm so Frank let go.

"Exactly, It's not safe out there so we can't let you go" He half smiled and I shook my head trying to pull his hand of my arm but he held on tighter.

"Get off me Gerard" I snapped and he started pulling me up the steps and into the house. Mikey shut the door and Gerard held me still.

"You're staying here" He told me, It was like an order. "Ray will go out in the car and look for her okay? I'm sure she'll be fine" He said and I felt sick because I couldn't stop worrying. Gerard sighed and pulled me into a hug. "She'll be fine" He whispered stroking my hair. I nodded slightly and hugged him back, Mikey looked troubled. I pulled back and walked into the living room where Sarah and Joey was. I sat down and they all stared at me.

"Sophie?" Joey asked knowing something was wrong

"Tessa ran off" I whispered and they both gasped, I looked up too see Sarah crying a little. "Ray's going to look for her" I told them and Sarah stood up quickly.

"I'm going" Sarah said walking off but Mikey stopped her.

"You're all staying here okay? It's too dangerous out there" Mikey told her but she pushed by him and walked out of the door.

"There's another one gone" Gerard muttered and looked at me, this is all my fault, She could be dead because of me! I felt so bad and Gerard held my hand. "You worry a lot" He chuckled and I half smiled at him. I heard a scream and Gerard's hand became holding mine tighter, I looked at him and he smiled.

"What the hell was that" Joey asked looking behind the sofa in case some murderer was about to kill us all.

"Frank's probably running after Sarah" Mikey chuckled nervously, he sat next to Joey and held her by the waist. "You okay Joey?" He asked comforting her, I looked away and looked at the floor. There was something about these people and this house which made me uneasy. I knew we needed to get out of here and soon. I heard the car drive away and Frank came into the house looking upset but mostly pissed off.

"What's wrong Frank?" Gerard asked and Frank walked closer to us, I could see a scratch mark on his cheek.

"Sarah went with Ray... He is dropping her off at a motel. She said she couldn't stand it here anymore... She wanted to be alone" Frank sighed and sat down. That isn't like Sarah, she hates being alone and she doesn't like going anywhere without us. Now I knew something was wrong and Joey knew it as well.