I heard

SOPHIE'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see Gerard pacing up and down, I looked up at my wrists and they was tied together with some rope, I moved my legs and could feel they was tied together. He saw me move and literally ran to me

"You're awake" He whispered and I flinched as he touched my cheek.

"Why did you drug me" I asked

"Why do you want to leave?" He asked with sadness in his eyes, I slowly sat up and he watched my every move.

"Maybe because you kidnapped us?" I told him and he shrugged.

"Wouldn't really call it kidnapping" He said and I scoffed

"Well we can't leave, we're getting tortured basically and drugged so If you can find another thing to call it then please do tell me" I snapped.

"I think you need to calm down" He said frowning slightly and I shook my head, I laughed at him... Calm down? Seriously?

"If you want me to calm down then you'll untie me!" I shouted and He grabbed my arms pinning me to the bed.

"Calm down" He whispered and I looked away. I calmed myself and he slowly let go. "I heard your plan" He whispered and my heart skipped a beat, oh shit.

"What plan?" I asked playing dumb and he shot me a look.

"About making us trust you so you can escape" He blinked weakly and looked away. I sat up slowly and next to him. "I could give you everything" He whispered even quieter and sniffed, was Gerard actually crying?

"I don't want everything" I whispered and looked at the floor. "I just don't want to be held at a house where I can't go anywhere" I told him and he chuckled.

"You would come to places with me, we could've gone anywhere" He sighed and I held his hand gently, He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'll behave, I'll stay but please just stop your friends hurting my friends" I asked softening my expression.

"I can't do that" He whispered and I looked away.

"You can't just keep us here, hurting us like this" I told him and he tensed.

"We can" He told me with anger in his voice, I slowly let go of his hand and he watched me. I was upsetting him.

"Gerard please" I begged and he stood up shaking his head.

"You should be grateful that I'm not hurting you! But no, you try and escape and then try and manipulate me!?" He shouted and I slowly crawled back. "Don't walk away" He said walking towards me and grabbing my feet, He dragged me back to the end of the bed and stood there. "Why can't you all just behave!?" He screamed and pulled his hair with one hand.

"Gerard please calm down" He shot me a look which scared the living daylights out of me, he soon breathed deeply and dropped the look.

"I'm sorry" He whispered blinking furiously. I nodded slightly and he sat beside me again, this time he put his arm around me and hugged me. "I scared you" he whispered pulling me close to him. I shrugged and he placed his chin on my head. "I'm not like that, I promise" He whispered and I looked at the floor, what If Gerard was angry and lost it? Iv'e never seen him mad... Is he worse than all the others put together?