Dinners soon

SOPHIE'S POV

I hate dark rooms, this room was extremely dark. Gerard kept hold of my hand as If I was going to run at any moment even though I knew the doors and windows were locked.

"What do we do now?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Dinners soon" He told me

"Who's cooking?" I asked confused...

"Me" He smiled and unlocked the door, "Behave Sophie unless I'll do something I'll regret" He warned and I nodded. We both walked downstairs hand in hand and to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking then?" I asked

"Just a salad" He shrugged "Not really cooking but yeah" He smiled

"Want me to help?" I could grab a weapon...

"No that's fine, just sit down" He smiled, I sat down and watched him, I wasn't going to run... I knew what happened in the horror films. Some girl would run and get caught, I'd rather get him to trust me then run later. I kept seeing him turn to look at me whilst he was cutting the lettuce. He was going to cut himself any minute now.

"Don't worry, I'm still here. There's no where else I can go" I shrugged and he smiled I sat back on the chair and looked around until I heard footsteps run down the stairs, I saw Mikey holding Joey's hand. I saw her wrist and it had stitches. I put my hand over my mouth and Gerard saw. What the hell did Mikey do to her? They both sat down together and Gerard placed the salad on the table. Frank walked downstairs with Sarah and she looked... Hurt. They both sat down and soon Tessa and Ray came in, why was she limping? I didn't feel like eating anymore. Gerard sat next to me and smiled at me squeezing my hand.

"Tuck in" He smiled and everyone grabbed a plate apart from Joey, she looked weak... To even lift her arms. Mikey gave her his plate and grabbed one for himself. I slowly picked at my food placing tiny amounts into my mouth.

No one would speak, well my friends wouldn't. Sarah looked like if she moved in the wrong direction she would burst out crying, she looked absolutely terrified of Frank. Joey looked like she was in pain and just wanted to be better and Tessa looked like she did something wrong and was about to get punished. I couldn't let my friends be hurt like this... I just couldn't live with myself.

"Have fun Mikey?" Frank asked and I gritted my teeth, Gerard looked at me but I ignored him. I just stared at my plate whilst I saw Sarah shake slightly.

"Hell yeah, what about you?" I could hear the joy in his voice, What the hell do they get from this? I stopped eating and played with my food.

"Yeah, she fights" He chuckled and my eyes shot up to look at Sarah, Frank smiled at her and she looked like she was going to cry, I couldn't let her just take the pain. I couldn't watch that. "I have more planned for her" I dropped my fork and everyone looked at me.

"Careful" Gerard whispered so only me and him could hear, I felt his hand tighten and I breathed deeply to calm myself. Sarah looked at me with a sorry expression and I just wanted to hug her and tell her she would be okay. Frank moved his arm and put it around her holding her tightly, Hurting her. I quickly stood up and ran for him but Gerard held me back.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I screamed at Frank and he stood up laughing, he walked towards me like he was about to hit me.

"Frank no" Gerard warned in a low voice and he shrugged

"I wasn't going to do anything..." He smirked and I kicked him in the balls making him fall to the floor, Gerard picked me up and ran upstairs taking me into his room. He chucked me on the floor and locked the door running his fingers through his hair.

"Did you not listen to me?" He shouted "What the hell was that down there?" He asked walking up to me, I stood up quickly but he still towered over me.

"You expect me to watch my friends get hurt Gerard?" I asked him but he didn't calm down, he seemed angrier.

"You need to control yourself. Behave yourself" He told me grabbing my wrist and squeezing it. "I told you I didn't want to hurt you but you left me no choice"

"Fine, hurt me all you like but If I see any of you lot hurt my friends, I'll fucking hunt you down and kill you" I threatened and he slapped me with his other hand. He grabbed my other wrist and squeezed tightly.

"Don't threaten me" He warned In a low voice, he pushed me to the bed and walked into the bathroom grabbing some cloth and medicine. I looked at the hand marks from where he grabbed me and rubbed them slowly. He came back and placed the cloth over my mouth, he held me so I couldn't get away. I tried holding my breath but it didn't work so I breathed in the chemicals. "Sleep" He whispered in my ear and my eyes became heavy, my body went weak and I soon drifted into a deep sleep In Gerard's arms.