The plan

He walked me into the living room and I sat down, I smiled at him and he smiled back. I think he trusts me now, Part 1 of the plan completed.

"Stay here, I'll go get the others" He told me and I nodded, he walked off and I thought. The others? The boys or girls? I kept an eye out and saw Tessa limp in. I went to speak but Ray was with her, that means the cars back. She sat down opposite me and Ray sat beside her. Sarah slowly walked in holding her stomach, he arms were covered with little cuts and bruises and she had a black eye. She sat next to me, no sign of Frank. Joey came in the living room smiling with Mikey behind her but I could tell the smile was Fake.. Gerard walked in and smiled at us.

"This is what happens when you behave" Mikey smiled and I swallowed back a scream, this isn't nice. I looked at everyone and they looked terrified. I needed to get the boys out of the room to tell the others the plan.

"Can I speak to Joey alone?" I asked Gerard and he looked hesitant, "It's something very personal" I told him and he smiled, nodding.

"We'll go get some drinks and snacks" Gerard said standing up and walking off, the other boys followed him and everyone stared at me.

"Sophie...help" Sarah whispered breaking down into tears, I ran up to her and hugged her gently. I let a tear fall down my cheek.

"We're leaving soon" I told them all and I pulled away from the hug. They all stared at me confused and I sighed.

"How?" Tessa asked wanting to know the answer quickly.

"The cars here, we're all together. Discuss the plan and stick to it" I said In note form, they all nodded and leaned in close to listen.

"Be quick they'll come back soon" Joey said holding her arms, I nodded.

"I know it's hard, but do what they want. Get them to trust you. Gerard trusts me and we need that trust so we can escape. Sarah, you will need to help Tessa because of her limp. Me or Joey will drive... Depends who's there at the time" I told them and they all nodded.

"Sorry" Tessa spoke up

"Don't be, this is no ones fault" Joey said and we all nodded.

"When does this plan go ahead?" Sarah asked looking hopeful.

"Soon" I told them, "If they don't trust you then that's where I come In and get them to trust me, I'm sorry Sarah but I don't think Frank will trust me. I'll do what I can though" I told her and she nodded sadly, the boys came back into the room and I smiled at them. Gerard handed me a drink and looked at me.

"So what was you talking about?" He asked curiously, I stared at the drink... He could've drugged it. That would be bad cause that means he doesn't trust me.

"Just girl stuff" I smiled and he nodded, He was waiting for me to drink it. I held the drink not wanting to risk it. Tessa drank hers slowly and I gulped.

"You're not drinking" Gerard whispered and I looked at him

"I'm not very thirsty at the moment" I told him and he nodded. Well since Tessa drank it should I? If one persons drugged the plan can't go ahead... Maybe it isn't drugged? But he did drug me before and I'll never trust him when I can't see what his doing.