We're lost

We hit the desert and I drove along the straight road, Joey put the 'Three cheers for sweet revenge' album on so everyone started singing along. It was getting later and later by the minute but I had coffee with me which kept me awake.

"How long left?" Tessa moaned

"I don't know, if you're that bored go to sleep" I told her focusing on the road, I looked ahead of me too see the straight road was coming to and end... That wasn't on google maps. I drove the end of the straight road to see two turnings, left and right.

"Sophie, Um, I thought you said it was only a straight road" Sarah said sitting up and looking ahead. She started panicking and Joey laughed.

"We're lost aren't we" She chuckled

"No..." I said looking down the straight left road, I looked at the right road and saw nothing. The left road had something really faint in the distant.

"Left or right?" Sarah asked

"Left" I said turning left and driving up the road.

"If we die in the desert I'm so going to kill you in heaven" Tessa smirked and I smiled at her shaking my head.

"Who said I'm going to heaven?" I asked and Joey chuckled.

"We'll drag you up to the sky!" Sarah said trying to calm herself down. We all went back to singing and dancing a little. The road became shorter and I saw raindrops fall onto the window screen. I sighed and put the window wipers on but the raindrops only got replaced by a few more. We soon heard thunder and Sarah made a squeaky noise.

"What the hell was that" Joey asked turning around and looking at Sarah, I looked in the mirror too see her looking terrified.

"I'm kind of scared of thunder and lightning" She whispered and lightning flashed into the sky making her jump. I looked ahead but hardly saw anything because the rain became heavier. I saw a house and Joey shot up seeing it to.

"Can we go there, ask for directions or something?" Joey asked turning down the music, I nodded and drove into the driveway. We all hopped out of the car and ran to the front door trying to keep dry even though it didn't work, It was freezing outside.

I knocked on the door loudly and waited for a reply

"What if they're crazy people?" Tessa asked scared and I laughed. The door opened making us all jump, A man with blond hair stood in the doorway smiling at us. He looked like he was in his early 30's. I looked at him closely and I knew who it was. Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance! I think the others knew who it was because there jaws practically hit the floor.