Don't push me away

SARAH'S POV

He picked me up and pinned me against the wall whilst I was weak, I just wanted to go home. I needed my friends and they couldn't help me, I couldn't even help myself.

"You hanging in there?" He asked looking in my eyes which were nearly closing, I wanted to sleep... This is all a nightmare. "Answer me" He said gently slapping my cheek.

"Yes" I mumbled and he smiled, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I frowned and pushed him away.

"Don't push me away" He warned and put his head on mine. He looked me in the eyes and smirked a little, "I know you like me" He whispered kissing me again but I pushed him away again. He got angry and pushed me against the wall hard, I held my back from where it hit the wall and closed my eyes tightly.

"Please don't" I whispered and he picked me up bridal style.

"Your really weak" He sighed and placed me on his bed. He sat beside me and I sat up, he turned me so I faced him. "One last chance Sarah, don't piss me off" He warned and put his hand on the back of my neck. He leaned in slowly and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back but I daren't pull away. I closed my eyes tightly until he pulled back. "You didn't kiss me back" He whispered

"How can I kiss you when you hurt me?" I asked and he frowned a little "I'm afraid to even look at you let alone touch you" I whispered and he grabbed my wrist holding it tightly.

"You're afraid?" He chuckled and I tried to get my wrist free but he held on tighter, I looked at him and he was laughing.

"Please let go Frank, you're hurting me" I whimpered and he hushed me.

"I have to hurt you because you're not behaving" He smiled wiping away some tears, he let go of my wrist.

"What do you mean... How do I behave?" I asked stupidly

"Don't piss me off, do everything I tell you to do and we'll be fine. Don't do it then I'll have to hurt you. Simple." He smirked and I nodded, I had to play along with this sick game... I didn't want to hurt anymore. I wanted to get out of this room find the others and run. I held my back and Frank pushed me onto the bed. "Sleep, the pain will go" He told me and I closed my eyes, maybe this is a nightmare... I just need to sleep so I will wake up in real. "When you wake up, I'll be here... I'll watch you sleep in case you think you can try to escape" Frank told me and it made it harder for me to sleep... Him watching me. I shuddered at the thought.