[IMGN] NamMin : Fluff

"Hey what are you doing?" as Jimin walks towards Namjoon who is alone at the veranda.

"Watching the night life. Isn't it cool." Namjoon shortly replied.

"They are turning up inside, don't you wanna join?"

"Nah, I'm cool here." Namjoon rubs his hands in friction while breathing heavily.

Jimin secretly sat down at the seat behind Namjoon and sit there silently. Silence filled the air after that.

The silence took so long so Jimin got bored and breathed loudly enough to get Joonie's attention. Namjoon flinched.

"What the---I thought you've left!?"

"No, I can't leave you here."

"I'm fine kid. Scoot."

"Nahh.. I'm starting to love staying here, the air is so cool. So refreshing." as Jimin looked up at the starry sky. "Wow. Stars." Jimin mumbled in awe.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm, Hyung?" as he slightly smiled now that Namjoon thinks of talking to him.

"Did you ever got tired of me teasing you about that Jimin you got no Jams, well you know what I'm saying??" Namjoon slowly turned to him and leaned on the veranda.

Jimin smiled and shrugged. "Nah. I'm used to it."

"Used to  it." Namjoon chuckled and rest his elbow again at the veranda and looked in a far distance.

"Well me.." Namjoon breaks. "I'm tired of it. In fact, I didn't like it."

Jimin looked at Namjoon in confusion.

"I mean, I didn't mean to say it. It was all for fun, but fans take it as funny so I get along with it...I'm sorry."

"Hyung."

"To be honest Jimin."

"Hyung."

"If it is not with your hard work too, our group won't be in this state. Well I respect you for that."

"Shucks.. Why are you saying this hyung? Well. Thanks Hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Well. I'm only saying this once. You got jams."

"Oh hyu---"

Suddenly the boys sabotaged the moments and starting to make ruckus, Jin, V and Suga playfully poked Kookie and Hobi who's face were in despair.

"WAHHH! PAY UP! WE WIN! WAH~" Jin screamed as he placed his palms towards Kookie and Hobi.

Kookie & Hobi reached for their pockets in despair and slam a bill in Jin, V & Suga's palms.

"There, happy??" as Kookie crossed his arms and walked away.

"Oh, how I love winning." as Suga fanning the bills he got from Kookie & Hobi.

"Wait.. What's the meaning of this?" Namjoon is confused.

"Well! We bet till when you'll admit that Jimin hazzz Jams! And now, we heard you said it! So, I have now my money fresh from Hobi & Kookie's wallets. Thanks Hyung! MUAH!" 

V slammed his pouted lips at Namjoon's cheek and run away.

"Does this means you were listening to our conversation since---" Jimin hesitantly asked.

"Yeah~ Hobi was suppose to follow you but then you and Namjoon started to talk so I back off."

"ANNNND~ we saw Hobi and then we saw YOU." Jin crossed Hobi.

Namjoon and Jimin looked at each other, and quickly moved away.

And since that night, they were awkward even more and been cautious whenever they're together.

THE END