[IMGN] 'Shhh' - Taehyung

"Okay, I'm leaving now. I'll be back, okay Taehyung?? Whenever you need something just call Y/n, okay?"

"Okay Hyung.. but...wait, where are the others?"

"That's why I'm going to leave. I'm going to fetch them, I forgot that I left them at the grocery line counter.... bye!"

"oh---bye.."

*door slams*

You were their part-time hired home-taker and now you're left with Taehyung.

As Jin already left, Taehyung slowly turn his head looking at you with a sharp and lusty glare.

He threw the magazine that he was reading and stood from the sofa while locking his gaze at you. You flsutered as you were at the kitchen wiping the counter while your exchanging gazes with him.

He bit his lips as he walks towards you. He smirked. You take a step back and looked away. Pretending it was nothing.

Your breath starts to become heavy as he enters the kitchen and leaned at the counter across you.

"Jin's gone Y/n..." he said in a slow, husky voice while smirking.

You flustered and gulped. You knew what he meant by that look.

"Not again.." You thought.

You looked away from him and turn your back, pretending you heard nothing. But as you were about to avoid him, he quickly tight his grip on your wrist and pulled you upstairs and pushed you into his room.

"Taehyung.. Please. No. It still hurts, I can't do it right now." You begged while getting teary eyed.

But he didnt answered and instead he locked his gaze on you and closed the door with his back and locked it.

Smiling while biting his lips.

"Oh yes... Y/n.. This time, it would be more better. I won't waste a time like this."

"Tae....no. Please.."

"Oh yes.."

------------Hours Later-------------

"Ahhhhh~"

"*tae giggling* Shhhh.. Dont make a sound.."

"Tae--dont push too hard...Oww... Be gentle..."

"Shhh...Stop talking... Let me do this.. "

"Aa----ahhh... Tae---oww...Hnnngg... Taeh---"

"SHh h h h... DOnt move... You're--Stop moving~!!"

"TAE---IT FUCKING HURTS!!! AHHH.. Dont be so hard."

"I'm AL---M---MoSt----AHHHH"

"TAE!!!"

.

.

.

.

Tae: "We're done."

You: *teary*

Tae: OMG!! I FINALLY DID THE LEFT WING PERFECTLY!!!!! LET'S DO THE EYELINER ON THE RIGHT! :D

You: TAE NO! PLEASE!

Tae: OH. YES. WE. ARE. WOMAN.

He said with wide opened eyes and blank expression while holding an eyeliner.

You: TAEHYUNG!!!!!! I DONT WANNA BE YOUR EYELINER DUMMY ANYMORE ! T^T

Tae: HIHIHIHIHI.. I can be an expert at eyeliner in no time! Mom would be proud of me! :D

You: TAEHYUNG!!!