BTS' Type of Girl

"...WITH MORE DETAIL THAN THE ONES THEY MENTIONED"

*  *  *  *

BTS has stated on multiple occasions what their ideal types are. i can only add my opinion afterwards (since they don't really elaborate), but i will put the stated facts in bold.

Jin: A sweet and cute girl whom is good at cooking and has similar interests to him.

okay, so this fluffy nugget needs someone as loving and caring as he is. i know that his ideal physical type would be the stereotypical idea of 'feminine' - long hair, round eyes, high cheekbones. but if he met a girl that loved video games, anime, cooking and Disney princesses as much as he does and she didn't fit this physical description - he wouldn't hold himself back. i think his need for her to be soft and affectionate is a lot more important. he'd also like a girl with a bit of bite though, since he can be a bit of a sass queen. he'd go well with a girl that's outgoing, but who's energy isn't overwhelming idk why everyone thinks he's shy he's just awkward it's different lol

Suga: A girl whom is chill and relaxed, enjoys music - especially hip hop.

i got a similar question , where i answered for his ideal personality type. as far as appearance goes, he's made it fairly clear that he does not give a hoot lol. i think he'd notice and be fairly attracted to a girl that dresses with whatever he considers "swag" 3 daller chains amirite and kind of gives off an "idgaf" aura, while in reality she cares very much for those she loves and is passionate about music.

Namjoon: Girls that are 'appropriately' tall and love hip-hop music. he also said pale skin when they first debuted, but i truly believe that's changed.

i got a similar question e, where i answered for his ideal personality type. he'd adore someone with a passion fo fashion lmao. honestly, as much as most people see him as picky (feature-wise), i think that as long as she has nice style, an intelligent brain, a big heart and a love for the arts, he'd fall for her.

J-Hope: As long as she is dating him, she is his ideal type. this fucking nugget oml

honestly anyone with a good sense of humour, a playful and kind personality has a chance with hobi. you have to be okay with accepting and initiating skin ship, have a great big 'ol heart with lots of love in it, and lots of energy. i do think he could date someone that isn't as playful as him, but that's just not what i think of when i picture him with someone. she'd have to be intelligent, as he is a very smart young man, and supportive!

Jimin: A girl that he finds pretty whom is shorter than him. omg midget chimchimmy

i really think that Jimin would date a girl fairly similar to Jin. they both seem to be into very feminine girls with a bit of a spark. i think the main difference would be that Jimin would be looking for a bit of a sexy and obnoxious side to his girl, too. he'd love to be with a girl that can wind and grind for him while also being able to tolerate her overwhelming energy. i mean, he is loud and weird, as well. someone who can give him lots of attention and entertain his odd behaviour.

V: She will take care of him and show him lots of love.

i got a similar question e, where i answered for his ideal personality type. he'd like a girl with a bit of feminine charm but isn't too high maintenance. i don't think he has the patience for someone like that tbh lol. i don't think he cares too much to think about his ideal type feature wise, as long as she loves him and has enough energy to keep up with him!

Jungkook: Tall, intelligent girls whom are good at cooking.

all of the noonas for this fetus lol he would like a girl with a kind of punky, tom boy style and a bit of an attitude. more sharp and unique features than soft and girly. she'd have to have a strong personality and the ability to stick up for herself. he can be a bit shy in front of the camera sometimes, but he is a hot headed nugget whom is fairly mature for his age. he can be sassy and moody, so i can see him being attracted to someone like this, as well. 

(c)~admin ariel