[N.A.S.] *Screaming Hysterically*

refer in the media.... 

I'm the cat who suppose to be running away coz i'm done doing tags, but then some dongsaengs here in wattpad just love to tag me again and again and again 

*got dragged by my tail*

and again and again and....

*sigh* because I love you all, ok. I'll do it.  

(ಥ益ಥ) for u. I'm the girl of my word.

***********

Tagged by Melody_Sungjae .

*************

1) First crush? (I want details!!!)

I was the Senpai at kinder to grade 1, yeah the heartbreaker. I gave them black eyes instead of sweet hugs and kisses, so I started having crush on grade 2. Yas, I became gay on grade 2. My 1st crush has really thick long lashes and dark eyes... And kinda has the same features with Scoups. And that is all. *confetti blow*

2) Do you like PE? Please explain.

MY. MOST. FAVORITE. SUBJECT. Because it is where I could play sports and aggressively played it even the teacher said to play softly or carefully. I took things on hardcore.

3) Zombie apocalypse or robots taking over the world?

SENPOITATO be taking over the world bitches.....and I have 409 followers who's gonna rule it with me.

4) Harry Potter or Star Wars?

Little Mermaid.

5) Ideal type?

Someone like Chanyeol + Jimin + JHope + Kai....amen?
*unsure faceu*

6) Biggest fear?

LIZARDS..........failure.......LIZARDS......Having physical injuries or cuts or wounds.....the word "Surgery" AAAAAHHH!!!! . .  .. . and.. . . ..Falling in love with a wrong person.
*puts earphone, put volume to the maximum* WELL BABY YOU SHOULD GO AND LOVE YOURSEEEEEEELLLLLF!!!

7) Morning or night person?

Night. . . . i'm the batman.

8) Introverted or extroverted?

Introverted. *turns into human burrito*

9) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? (Not including Korea)

Seoul, America.... 
  ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) fite me or i'll flip this table. 

10) If you could switch bodies with one person for a day, who would it be and why?

Krystal and Seulgi. So that I could feel how to have a sexy bodeh, and then at the half of the day I'll eat all of Korean food everywhere since I'm a celebrity.....then flirt with Jimin, Chanyeol, & Kai. OMFG. Then at the next day, I'll be back to my potato body, then Seulgi/Krystal would wake up sleeping on JYP's bed. BWAHAHHAAHAHHAHA....

11) Are you multilingual? If so, which languages?

I speak, English, Tagalog, Bisaya, P Language, Basic Korean, Cat Language, Dog Language, Shity Language and Aliens' Language... Oh, yeashh. I'm multi Lingual.

12) Meat or vegetables?

Vegetables...............except okra. AMEN!!!

13) Favorite thing in the world?

It may or may not still be happening to me, but if does, it would be a mystery. :D

Not tagging anyone. To lazy af. ♥ Love you all. ^_^