Short Horror Story : BTS

It was dark and dawn..

But Jhope felt uncomfortable and irritated that he woke up. He looked at the time, its 3am.

His eyes widened after remembering the fact that whenever you wake up between 2-3am somebody's watching you. So he flustered. He quickly switched the lights on but he's alone.

Suddenly he heard some ruckus down stairs, he flinched again. He shivered after hearing it. He remembered that it was only him and Yoongi left in their dorm since the others were still at the BigHit bidg.. He has to be with Yoongi since Yoongi is sick.

He thought it would be impossible for Yoongi to wake up at this time, that even the typical healthy Yoongi would be dead asleep, how much more now if he's sick. SO he'd conclude that it was a burglar. Until he heard the footstep going into his room. His heart starts to pound faster.

He quickly grabbed the bat on his side and prepared to open the door to attack the burglar.

He breathed hard first and hold the knob. But as soon as he open the door.

Suga: "Hobi, can I borrow your boxers? I ran out." with a faint tone and sick appearance.

Hobi's blood pressure rise and gave him a heart attack. He fainted.

Suga just stared confusingly. Then went back to his room.

The End.