Weird FFFF Random BTS Story

Once upon a time there's a princess  named Y/n, with her puppy, she was reading this weird story on Wattpad where she reads something, inserts her name and said she's a princess.

Then upon reading this mystical WTF story. A monster came into her room, breaks everything and kidnapped her. She screamed for help but no one came until they reach a castle.

The monster locked her inside and fed her jams. She was so confused but she still eats it, the monster smirked. She felt something seems wrong.

And in the dark room where she is, while shoving the jam into her mouth, she heard a growl. She looked around and saw nothing, but still there's growling. Until she stepped into a rock. It squealed, she picks it up and become friends with it. It is a Jeju Rock and said if she feed it some jams, it will help her to escape the monster's prison. She took the jar of jams and as shes about to dip the rock into the jams, the monster screamed, running to the prison, but its too late. The jeju rock has jams and turned into a muscular handsome dolphin voiced man. He punched the wall and you both jumped. You thought you'll fell. But something caught you two. It was Jeju Rock Man's pet. A rainbow fucking unicorn. You looked at the monster's palace and you heard the monster said that he'll come to get you.

The rainbow unicorn has some candies , chocolates and sweets stuck on his feathers and told you that you can get any sweets. So you picked a lollipop. It was suppose to take you to a safer place.

But on your way up, you encounter a dangerous encounter. The Golden Bunny-Gull.. Half-Bunny half seagull fully golden. It quickly attacked you two by shooting you with its mouth with golden cookies. A golden cookie hit you and you fell into the water.

You were uncoscious sinking down to the bottoom pit of the ocean, there you met a Bling-Bling Sugar Coated  Turtle, it is so rare that u were the first human who saw it on person. He hands you some chains and sunglasses, selling it foh a dollah, you felt something was stuck on your hair, you scratch it and picked up a golden cookie, the God Turtle was amazed on how u get the Golden Cookie. He told u to help u to get out the water IF you give him the cookie. You agreed.

Suddenly the Bling2x Sugar Coater Swaeg Turtle Blew a big bubble and make you jump inside. The bubble rised up from the deepest part of the ocean. Until you reached the shore.

Suddenly as you were inside the bubble you saw a kid playing on the shore finding some seashells, you ask for him to pop it and the child popped the bubble, you gave the kid the lollipop you take from the rainbow unicorn. The child became so happy and transformed into his real form, he became a puppy. The puppy followed her and it decided her to became its master. So she brought with her the puppy.

But on her way into the forest, she met a prince. They fell inlove and got married. But in their wedding ceremony, the monster who kidnapped her crashed their wedding, and the truth has been revealed. The prince turned into a Super Plumber he call himself Super Mario. He protected you from the evil monster and the monster spranged away. Then the wedding continues.

On the 2nd day of their Honeymoon, one morning, princess Y/n was alone in their room reading this mystical WTF story on wattpad. A monster came into her room, breaks everything and kidnapped her. She screamed for help but its too late for Prince Super Mario to save her. But Prince Super Mario promises he will save the princess no matter what happens.

Suddenly the princess' puppy whimpered as he sat beside Prince Super Mario's foot, the person thought of having a companion so he turned the puppy into a person and the puppy's princess became a Super Plumber like him, and called him Luigi.

And that's the day Super Mario & Luigi's Adventure began.

The end.

-----
Moral of the story:

Never forget to sleep or you'll end up writing or making weird crazy shits like this story, just like A/N.

MANSAE!!!!
*rides the boat that Exo used for searching for Eldorado*

Okay i gotta sleep now..
See u babies later.