[IMGN] VMin: Bestfriend Quarrel

Time is 10:58pm, Jimin is stalking some of Jungkook's photos so that he could upload it to his IG. In some case, he got caught off with Kookie's hot photos and turns out to be scanning and mentally screaming from Kookie's hotness.

Jimin cannot contain the feels so he saves some hot photos of kookie and sent it to V. His bestfriend. Who is still online. Also.

Jimin: *sends a tons of photo of Jungkook*

V: what what what?? O_o

Jimin: i must stop myself watching his photos at this time fuck

V: Are u stalkin my oppa of what
V: Or
V: Damn

Jimin: for ig purposes -_-

V:Ewww staph it
V:He's my oppa

Jimin: he's my husband -_-

V: Ewww u never marry him. And im taller than you, so i could get married earlier than you
V: *run for my lifeuuuuu

Jimin on the other hand was shocked at V's reply, he didnt expect to be receiving that kind of reply from V, hence V been teasing about his height, but this time it feels different and kinda struck his nerves and felt done of V's teasing. Jimin didn't hesitate to reply.

Jimin: you think that's funny?
Jimin: well ur lucky coz i have nothing to insult u
Jimin: night

V: typing..

No, hesitation Jimin left his laptop and  lose his cool because he got so done on V's teasing and down with all people teasing his physique.

Not even waited for V's reply. He turned his phone off and slid his phone under his pillow, then he close his eyes. Jimin goes to sleep and didn't give a fuck to anyone. 

On the next morning, he was about to sent V some video message for it's his habit on saying good morning to him, they were long distance friendship.

But while checking his phone. There's no sign of V, no text, no notif, nothing. Even last night after he logged out and fell asleep, he expect V to pm him, but guess V's been having fan with some SNS friends. Jimin felt terrible.

But just as he hits the record button he realized about last night. He spaced out and left his phone.

After doing some home chores, he quickly checked his phone and still no sign of V. He threw his phone off the bed and began doing business on his laptop. Finally got his chill and finally had his leisure time.. He went to his SNS and he saw 3 inbox unread messages, 1 is from his classmate, 1 from a group he has joined and last was V's. He clicked V's first and then he read V's message last night.

V: Eemmmmmm... Im runningV: SoV: Dats not funnyV: UghV: Why so sensitive Min-minV: WellV: Im sorry Hyung.

V: Sorry for being rude. I guess its better if i never joking arround on future. Mian. Gnight. 

After reading V's messages, he doesnt bother to reply, instead, he twitched his lip and rolled his eyes. He close the messenger and went to his feed. He glance at the chatbox but V is offline. He thought he might want to message V, but his pride holds him. It's just getting humiliated on his physique is getting too much for him, now his bestfriend insults his height while he expect no criticism from but, that happened. He wants to reply to V but he thought maybe V also felt mad at him for being mad at V. So he let it go.

Distracting himself, he went to his SNS and bang! his bias, GD was on his social media... he cringes, fanboying and literally screaming.. he went to the chat box. And was smiling while typing on something.

V and him fanboys BigBang like there's no tomorrow like, they tag each other online whenever they see something great, hot or funny. But just he was about enter V's username account on that BigBang group page's vid, like the way he always do when he see a BigBang post, he realizes about what happened last night. 

Jimin froze and stared at the monitor, he sighed and felt dumbfounded for forgetting about it. He thought it might be awkward for the quick quarrel last night then he will tag V like nothing happened today.

His finger slowly reached the back space while breathing hopelessly. He twitch his lip like he always does when he became sad or unhappy. After deleting V's name from the comment box, he liked the video and comments by himself, without even mentioning V's name. He watched some videos of big bang and fanboying by himself.

But above everything else, even Jimin feels hurt from V's reply last night, he's still in needs of V's presence.

Jimin threw himself at the bed. He rolled over, face the ceiling. Played the song that V and him liked, Love is not over.

As the song plays, he softly sang with it. He misses V but now is not the time.

As the chorus was playing in his ears.

 Jimin thought.

"I like it better when V's around."