I'm Leaving

Note: This is not about that WGM thingy.

---------------

BTS are now standing on the side of track as the atmosphere becomes so low, so quiet, so sad.

Nobody's talking.

All heads where shook.

They can't face him or look him in the eyes.

Jin who's infront of them waits for them to look at him at least he will felt assured before he leaves.

Jin looks at Jimin.

Jin: Chim, look after your brothers Okay? Protect them.. Remember all those things I taught you.

Jimin's sniffing but trying to stop his tears.

Jin turned to Tae but Taehyung who's the very hyper one was earning his strength not to cry.

Jin: Tae? Are you mad at me?...I'm really sorry but I need to do this. Taehyung is a big boy now. I taught you well. And I'm confident that you'll be yourself and be loved. Love everyone okay?

Tae just shook his head and looked away.

Rapmon was motionless and still can't believe it's actually happening.

Jin: Mon, I know this is hard. But...........

Rapmon: but what? after everything?

Jin: Namjoon..

Rapmon: It's alright Hyung. We'll be fine. I know that you'll be there watching us.

Jin then turned to Suga.

Jin: Yoongi. Please stay active, remember what I said about even running a little will help you to be active. Or just--

Jin noticed was blank. So he just patted Suga's head.

Suga was blank and didn't know what to do.

Jin: Hobi---

Jhope: *sniffs* I know hyung.. I know.. You taught me enough, I promise to take care of them. As their, mom. I will do it all for you. *sniffs* Thank you--

Jin backed off a bit and felt hurt as he heard to what Hobi said.

Jhope was caressing the back of the others as he's trying to understand the situation, atleast somebody does.

Lastly, Jin turned to their Maknae. Kookie.

Jungkook was on anger as he tried to stop his tears.

Jin wanna talk to him but looked away immediately as he don't wanna see him.

Jin understood.

Jin waited for them patiently, with a calm face, but he was running out of time, and he needs to go.

Jin: So.... *smiling face* .. this means Goodbye?

BTS: *wanna look at Jin but they have to retain the image they're really hurt*

So Jin turned back and about to get inside the car, until Jungkook finally run after him and pulled his arm. Jin turned.