Taehyung Imagine

You were on your window, staring out of nowhere as the rain drops sliding down on your window pane.

The thought of Taehyung being on a kissing scene hurts as it was one of your biggest nightmares. Worst, this time, he's having a bed scene in his new movie.

You lightly bumped your head on the window as you tightly shut your eyes, clenching your fist and biting your lip.

Darn, it's bothering you so much. You just can't.....he's your bias, still. Even though you're already married.

Suddenly, arms snaked into your waist, pulling you closer til your back bumped into a body and a head lands on your shoulder.

"Is something bothering you? Is it the bed scene of Taehyung?" your husband asks.

You shook your head. The hug becomes tighter. Your husband understands you're a kpopper and it doesn't bothers him.

"I just.." You turned your around while his arms were around you.

You cupped his face and frown. "Your bed scene. Why does it has to be one--"

"Babe..." and he peck you in the lips. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Even so I already had--"

Suddenly your daughter enters your room.

"Mommy? Daddy.."

You and Taehyung turned to the door, seeing your daughter rubbing her sleepy eyes that looks exactly her dad's.

"I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?"

Taehyung walked to her and carried her up into his arms walks right to you and rounds his arms at your back, pulling you closer to him and your daughter.

"Don't worry babe. I already have you and our daughter. Second, I have declined about that bed scene. My manager should take care of it. I think seeing you, seeing me having a kissing scene makes me guilty already. I love you."

Taehyung kissed you on your forehead and the cheeks of your daughter.

"So....can we now go to sleep?"

He walked you both to the bed and lay your angel in between you. In a minute, as your daughter fell asleep first, Taehyung whispered while caressing your daughter's cheek.

"Jagi.." You raise your head and look into his round puppy sleepy eyes.

"what?"

Taehyung smiled warmly and sincerely and leans closer to you and kissed you on the nose.

"Don't worry okay? I love you."

"I love you too."

"I can still remember the bed scene we have after our wedding.."

You lightly shoved Taehyung's head back as you smirked. "Pabo. Not infront of our baby, oppa."

"I heard that." as your daughter's voice interfere with her eyes still shuts close.

You both got embarrassed and laughed upon hearing your daughter.

But Taehyung locked his eyes on you and playfully winked at you. You blushed and trying to act cool, but instead you gave him a gesture to close the lights so he rolled his eyes and lazily get off the bed.

Taehyung walked into the light switch to turn all the lights off and cuddled back to you and your daughter.

"Goodnight babe."

"Good night Tae."

"Good night Taehyung Jr." as he kissed your daughter on the cheeks while you chuckled upon he called her Jr again. Then you both slept into your slumber with the sound of the rain outside.