BTS Fan Meeting 2

From EXOtic_Cinder_Nessa :
For all of BTS except Jimin & Namjoon: Who has more jams, Jimin or Namjoon?

Jimin: *look at the members, smiling* (in mind)

Hi hyungs... do you remember when I use to buy you all some foods? I listen to ur problems? I can flip in the air, explode ovaries, flashes some sexy moves and sorts of? I've been so kind to you right??

Rapmon: What the hell of a question is that!? I WILL SUE WHOEVER ASK THIS QUESTION!!

Suga: This is easy. On the count on 3... 1...2...3

/who pointed Jimin/: Suga, Jin, V, Hobi

/pointed to himself/: Jungkook

Jimin: Aww guys.. ♥ *nonstop giggling*

V: Let's get real guys..we all know who's who

Jin: Sorry Babe

Rapmon: THIS IS---THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Rapmon out.
*breaks the studio, walked away*

Jungkook: *still pointing to myself* I hate them both  

From donthatemebruh:
Yoongi, why do you feel awkward being with girls?

BTS: WHOOOOAAA.. Yoongi Oongi... Why? Tell us why? HAHAHA *teasing af*

Suga: Well...It's not being awkward, since, all ARMYs are my girlfriend. It's just something I would like to show to my girlfriends that I'm loyal to them and while I'm away, I wanna prove them that I'm not flirting with the other girls. I don't wanna make my girlfriend jealous.

*drops the mic* *shraegs*

BTS: All hail Min Suga..

Suga: SWAEG..  

From LadyNAGI_
If you guys are going to marry a fan of yours and she is your ideal type. What will you do or are you gonna marry her? Why?

Rapmon: Love can wait. True love does. But if she's loves me, then we should wait for the right time until it's right to marry. I have to work hard for us first. Then marry her.

Jin: Ofcourse, my dream girl is infront of me, then why let her go. But only if she says 'Yes'.

JHope: Oh.. Marry? Oh yes. Hobi will. Because it would be a burden if I won't then I'll loose the opportunity to met that girl of my dream.

Jimin: *laughs* Marry.. Marry? Why not. I will. But will she? *sexyeu smirks at the reader*

V: Marry or not, as long I'll be around her, then I will be happy.

Suga: No.. Coz I'm already engaged with my fans.

Jungkook: No. I'm too young for that. But if we could wait. Then, maybe. :)

From ASLOnePiece:
V and Jungkook, is Jimin a barrier between your love for each other?

VKook: *looked at each other*

V: Nooooo... Bwi loves everyone. No one is barrier.

Jungkook: *lowkey nodding at the back*

Jimin: WHY YOU!!!! *about to attack Kookie*

Jin: *holding Jimin down* Calm the fuck down

Jhope: Hobi loves you Chimchim.

Suga: *secretly raising the banner "YoonMin bitches.." with swaeg*

Rapmon: "Barrier-zoned"

From jimingotnokookie:
Namjoon, where did you hide jimins jams? huehuehuehue

BTS: *all anticipates to Namjoon*

Rapmon: LOL. Why should I hide something that doesn't exist!? HAHAHAHA

Jimin: *clenching fist while breathing hard while sharp glaring RM*

VHope: *calming down Jimin, tapping his back*

Happy thoughts Chim-chim, Happy thoughts..