Chapter Five

I have a very important message at the end! Please read it!

~TCforever22~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Trent]

After our talk, I decided to take a shower. I'm relieved and glad that he has this assertiveness in him for the baby. He would really make a good father to John.

I can now picture him scolding John for his naughty deeds. I just laughed at the thought.

But if ever Elisa comes back, I'm sure William would fight for his rights to the baby. From my point of view, he's the type of guy who never abandons his responsibility.

[William]

After all of the boys had their shower, we went straight to the mall nearby and quickly bought John's things, his pram being on the top of the list.

"Huggies?" Zach asked me as he showed me a pack of nappy.

"Yep. Get another one too." I said as I put another pack on the cart. I smiled at John and he laughed. God, he's so adorable.

"Already got his pram." Trent said when he walked back to us, carrying the newly-bought pram for John. "And I've already paid for it."

"Thanks Trent. I'll pay you when we get home." I said.

"No, it's alright. Besides, John's already like my nephew so it's not a big deal." He said.

"Thanks bro."

"I told you it's him!" I heard someone whispered behind us and I turned around and saw two girls, looking at me.

"Hello." I greeted them with a friendly tone in my voice.

"Hi." The girl with brown hair greeted back while the other just smiled and waved back. Then their eyes shifted to John.

"Is he your baby?" The other girl with long black curly hair asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Aw... He's so cute." The other one said.

"What's his name?"

"John. John Anthony Singe. My one and only son." I replied to her.

"If you have a baby, then that means that you're already married." --Brown haired girl.

"Aw... Now I'm sad." --Long curly black haired girl.

"No... No. I'm not yet married." I said letting out a little laugh.

"What? Really?" Said the brown haired girl.

I nodded. "Um... Excuse me girls but John and I really have to go." I said.

"Oh. Okay."

"Can we at least have a photo with you?"

"I'm sorry but we're really in a hurry right now. Maybe some other time.... Oh! And don't forget to tune in to CollecTV tomorrow!" I said then I walked away as fast as I can from them.

"What was that?" Zach asked.

"Oh... Our fans." I said. "Have we got his milk?"

"Oh don't ask me. You assigned Jayden and Julian there." Zach said.

"Wait, speaking of Jayden and Julian... Where are they?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Trentos, did you see Garfield and Olly?" (A/N: I just nicknamed Julian here in the story as Olly because the shape of his face kinda reminds me of the singer called Olly Murs. Sorry Julian!!!)