Chapter Fifteen

[William]

I can't believe that I'm here with the girl of my dreams right now... And I'm holding her close to me as we kissed with such passion.

++ 30 minutes ago ++

"Will, do you like Alyana?" Trent asked me.

I froze, not knowing whether to answer his question. I like Alyana... Wait. Let me rephrase that: I'm in love with Alyana. I smiled, "I don't like her." I said. "I LOVE HER." And trust me, there is a difference between love and like. I can't put it into words because it's just too deep. You'll understand what I really meant when you experience it.

Trent smiled, "Go and get her mate!" He said. "Alyana's beautiful and I wouldn't be surprised if a guy would dare to ask her out." I laughed and he stood there with a confused look on his face, "Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Alyana's a bitch! Do you think with that attitude of hers a guy would still dare to ask her out?" I said, recovering from my laugh. Seriously?

"Why not?" He said. "She's beautiful. And besides, her bitchiness is what makes her who she is. I know that she's a good person deep inside despite of her attitude... And don't you think that maybe there's a reason why she became like that?"

I thought about it and realized, maybe he's right. Maybe there's a reason why she is like that towards the people that she encounter in her daily life. "What if she doesn't feel the same way about me?" I asked.

"Well, at least you tried." He said. "Try and fail dude. There's nothing wrong in taking risks, especially if it's worth taking it."

+++++

And so I took her out and we enjoyed ourselves by going to an amusement park and then we went to see the movie called The Conjuring and to be honest, it's a pretty scary movie. When we finished watching the movie, we went to a coffee shop to warm ourselves up. Also, I've decided to tell her what I really feel for her but then, it turned out in a different way. Alyana got jealous of the waitress who was flirting with me. She argued with the waitress then got mad at me because she thought that I was taking the other girl's side but really, I'm not taking sides.

She walked out and blabbered about me always making her feel confused until she said accidentally that she's in love with me and here I am, kissing her with every ounce of love that I have for her in my heart.

She broke away, "But what if this relationship doesn't work?" she asked hesitantly.

"Just focus on the positive things, Aya and everything will be alright." I said then I winked at her.

"Aya?"

"Yeah... Aya. Short for Alyana."

"Did you just give me a nickname?!"

"Yes."

"Will!?"

"Why? Isn't it cute?"

"No."

I pouted. "Don't pout or else I would get a stapler and try to staple your lips together." She said with a frown on her face.

"Aw... Come on Aya! It's the only nickname I've got for you!" I said.

"First, I hate people giving me nicknames. Second, I never asked you to give me one in the first place anyway!" Then she crossed her arms and raised her left eyebrow. Oh her trademark just makes me fall in love with her even more.

"Don't you know that you spin me out of control when you do your signature pose?" I said while smiling cheekily and her eyes widened as her cheeks blushed as red as an apple. Her eyebrows furrowed and then she put her hands on her waist. I pulled her closer to me and gave her a quick, unexpected kiss. "I love you Alyana." I said.