Chapter Fourteen

[William]

After last night, everything was already back to normal. Trent and I had already settled things between us and my day so far had been good. I just wonder how Alyana's doing right now.

"Are you alright?" Trent asked me.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be alright?" I said.

"Well, you've been holding on to your phone forever like someone's gonna take it from you."

I put my phone down and then he laughed, "My goodness Will! Just call her!" He said.

"What makes you say that I wanted to call her?" I said.

"Well... The two of you are very close with each other. As in SUPER CLOSE."

"We're not that close, Trent."

"Whatever." Then he stood up and started to walk away when he suddenly stopped and turned around and asked, "Will, do you like Alyana?"

[Alyana]

I heard the doorbell rang and I went to the gate and opened it and Amber was there as I've expected. "Hello!" She greeted cheerfully.

"Good thing that you came!" I said with a relief.

"Aren't you happy to see me? What's with the Good Friday face?"

"Why so many questions?! Let's just get the hell out of here! I'm having a crappy day here at home."

"Oh... You mean with 'them'?"

I nodded as I crossed my arms. "Now, let's go before I explode right here in front of you." I said as I dragged her back into her car and we both drove away.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asked.

"I don't know. You choose since you're the one driving." I said unenthusiastically, my attention slowly drifting away.

"Alright." She said and then we drove in silence. A few minutes later, we stopped in front of a house and my eyes widened in surprise.

"Really Amber?! Really?" I said.

"Really." She said while smiling playfully and then we both got out of the car.

"Aw... Not here again! Not on that gay boy band's house again!" I said.

"Will you stop calling them gay?! THEY ARE NOT GAY SO PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM THAT."

"Whatever Amber with a capital 'W'!" I said as I rolled my eyes. Yes, I'm in my full bitch mode today because of what happened last night.

"And I thought you like Will? So why are you calling his band a gay one?" she said.

I shot her a look, "First, I didn't say that I like Will. Second, I don't like him in a special way. Third, you know that I hate boybands." I said.

"Excuses, excuses... Jeez, Alyana, when will you be able to admit to yourself that you like Will? And the whole band?"

"What should I admit, Amber? I'm not hiding anything from you."

"Yeah right."

Then she went to press the doorbell and the gate opened and we saw Julian. "Hey girls!" He greeted us. "Where's Trent?" Amber asked. Of course, she would look for her 'newfound boyfriend'. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Amber, baby!" Trent said cheerfully as he went to her and kissed her torridly on the lips.

Julian and I both looked at each other and just shook our heads because we're both probably disgusted by the sight of them being all so lovey-dovey with each other.