Chapter Twenty-Six

[Narrator]

••|| NEW YEAR'S EVE ||••

"Aya, Will is downstairs." Olivia informed Alyana by her door. Alyana stood up from her study table, "What does he want?" she asked and Olivia just shrugged her shoulders. They both went downstairs and saw Will on the couch, waiting for her. When he heard footsteps coming down, he shot his head up and beamed at her as he kissed her softly on her lips.

"Why are you here?" Alyana asked.

"Uh... I'll take that as a 'Hello' but anyway, I'm here because I wanna see your beautiful face." Will replied with a cheeky smile. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms while smiling, "I know that I'm beautiful, Will." She said.

"I know but I wouldn't get tired of reminding you that." He shot back as he leaned in and tried to kiss her but Alyana put her palm on his lips while giggling and he removed her hand with force and stole a kiss from her. "Wanna come over to our house?"

"Yeah, sure. I wanna see John and the other guys." Alyana said.

They drove over to The Collective's house and Alyana was welcomed by a bear hug from each of the other four boys. John ran up to her also and hugged her leg. "Aw... John. Come here you little cutie pie." She said then she carried him in her arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You look good with him. I bet you'll be a good mother." Will stated and the other boys whistled and that made her blush so bad.

"Whoa! Way to go, Will!" Jayden said.

"It doesn't make sense. Why don't you two just get married?" Zach said.

"WHY DON'T YOU AND KAT GET MARRIED?" Will retorted.

"Ooh... BURN!" The others said.

"Well... We're still having fun with our boyfriend and girlfriend relationship." Zach said.

"Exactly!" Will said. "See? Aya and I are still having fun with our boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. We're not rushing things, right Aya?"

"Yeah. And besides, why would we rush things over?" Alyana said.

"Life's too short, Aya." Trent said.

"Okay, two things. One, Will is the only one Will is the only one who can call me by my nickname. Two, Life is too short? That's bolics." She said. "I'm young, I'll have fun as long as I want to." Then she stuck her tongue out to him. "Anyway, is Amber coming over?"

Trent's face just dropped and shrugged his shoulders then walked back to the couch and sat down silently. "Uh... What's with him?" she asked.

"He had a lover's quarrel with Amber." Julian said. "And it would be good if you just let him be." Then Alyana's face lit up, "What if we all go to an amusement park today?" she said. "You know just chill out since it's New Year's Eve... I'm sure you guys would want that, aye?"

"Sounds good to me." Zach said casually as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah..." Jayden and Julian said.

Alyana looked over to John, "We are going to an amusement park John! How great is that?!" She told him with an excitement in her voice. "Are you ready?" And John nodded. "Say 'Ready'!"

"Ready!" John blurted out and everyone laughed.

"What do you have in mind, Aya?" Will whispered to her.

"Just sit back and relax and let me do my magic." She replied to him.

**

"Who are we waiting for?! I'm itching to go to the rides!" Trent said grumpily.

"Just a friend and trust me, it's not Amber." Alyana replied and then her eyes brightened up when she saw her 'friend' arrived. The other boys turned around and saw Amber walked towards them. "I thought you had no sense of direction." She teased Amber and they both giggled. Amber and Trent suddenly looked at each other and then they turned their heads away.

"Are we going to try some rides?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah... Let's go!" Alyana said cheerfully as she linked arms with Will who was then pushing John's pram.

"Are you sure that this is gonna work?" Will asked her.

Alyana smiled at him cleverly and said, "Trust me. I'm a professional at these things." Then she winked at him. "Oh c'mon! Don't wink!" He grumbled.

"Why?"

"Because you make me fall for you even more."

"Will you just keep your cheesy lines to yourself?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I like making you blush and giving you those lines."

"For your information, I don't blush. You never make me blush. I have rosy cheeks, that's why."

"Yeah right."

Then they both laughed and started searching for some rides to try...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 votes and 3 comments for the next one tomorrow!

Anyway, do you all want to see the prologue and the first chapter of the second edition of this fanfic? Just comment if you do want to see them.

~TCforever22~