Chapter Thirteen

[William]

"Oh my goodness Trent! What the hell!?" I outraged. Well, I'm not overreacting... I'm just concerned because we've got a little kid with us right now.

"Amber!" Alyana said as she pulled the girl away from the couch.

"We have to talk." I said to Trent and then I gave John to Alyana and then I pulled him with me out to the front porch. "Trent, what the hell do you think you're doing?! What? Do you want to be like me?" He rolled his eyes as he put his hands in his pockets. "What? Do you want to happen to you also what happened to me as well? Do you want to get a girl pregnant in a wrong time? Do you want to ruin your career?!"

"Okay, first of all... I know what I'm doing. Second, you're not my father nor my brother to tell me what to do with my life!" He hissed as he pushed me and then he went back inside.

[Alyana]

Trent came in hastily, slamming the door behind him. He walked towards Amber and pulled her with him.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked them while carrying John in my arms.

"Somewhere... Anywhere... Just not here. And you should tell your boyfriend to fuck off from my life!" He said angrily and when he said that word boyfriend, I knew that he's talking about Will. I don't know why I thought of Will in the first place, anyway...

"Wait... Trent, for your information, Will's not my boyfriend. And can you please tell me what happened?" I said, my blood starting to boil up.

"You should ask Will." He replied then him and Amber already went out while Will came in and sat on the couch beside me. "Explain." I said.

"I'm just concerned about him. I just don't want him to make the same mistake that I did in the past." He explained. And tell you what, what he's saying is really coming from his heart. I can feel it and see it in his eyes.

"Will, Trent's a grown-up now. He's older than you and he can make decisions for himself already." I said. "I know that you just want what's best for him because I know that you and the other guys treat each other as real brothers but if it's breaching another one's life then I think you should tone it down."

He leant back on the couch, "I'm just concerned about him, you know." He said and I put my hand on his hand. "I know Will, I know." I said. "But think about Trent also. Like I said, he's a grown-up now and besides, he's older than you so he knows what he's doing."

We looked at each other and he smiled thoughtfully. I just raised my left eyebrow and gave him a little smile.

"Why do you always do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked in return.

"That... You always raise your eyebrow."

"Just shut up. It's my trademark, Will."

Then we both laughed... Wait... I laughed? Oh well... It's not bad to laugh, right? Sometimes, we have to laugh to let off the stress in our lives.

"But Trent doesn't understand though... He's not meeting my point." He said as his face turned lonely again.

"Then I'll make him see what you mean." I said, still my left eyebrow raised but this time I smirked.

"Uh oh... That doesn't sound good."

**

That night, after dinner, Trent already came back with Amber and like a while ago, he's still angry at Will. How do I know that? Simple. He keeps on ignoring him and rolling his eyes at him every time Will would try and talk to him.