Chapter Nineteen

[William]

After the gig, we went out to celebrate for our successful performance. I still can't believe that I'm living my dream right now and I'm sharing it with the girl that I love. Julian, Jayden and Zach --- the people who have no date --- were mucking around with each other while Trent and Amber flirted with each other while Alyana and I did our own thing and that was to show my love for her by holding her close to me and whisper sweet things in her ear. I also love the way how she shows her sincerity for John and seriously, she's the one that I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

When the day was nearly over, I can feel my heart aching once again, I tried to ignore it but the more I try, the less it's working. I parked my car in front of her house and then I turned off the engine of my car and noticed that she was looking at me. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I... I just wanna tell you that I enjoyed this day." She said with a bleak smile.

"You don't sound like you did." I said.

She sighed, "I'm leaving tomorrow." She stated.

"What?! I thought you're here for a week?"

"That's what I thought too but I suddenly received an email from our university that we have upcoming tests when we go back to school next week. I'm really sorry Will but I promise, I will go back here once I finish my uni, okay?"

I nodded and then I leaned over and kissed her. "Okay but let me do one thing for you tomorrow." I said.

**

Tomorrow morning, I drove up to her place early and she was surprised to see me outside her gate. "What are you doing here?" she asked me, half-surprised.

"I'm gonna drive you to the airport." I replied as I got her bags and loaded it into the back of my car. Then I turned back to her and held her hand, "I wanna be the last one you see and talk to this day." I said.

She chuckled, "You know that that's impossible, right?" She said and we both giggled and then went into my car. We drove along the way in silence but it's not an awkward silence. More like a comfortable one. When we reached the airport, I unloaded her things from my car and then I walked her to the departure area and when we were there already, I hugged her tight.

"I'm gonna miss you." I said and then she looked at me, "I hate you!!!" She said as she slapped my right arm and her tears streamed down on her cheeks. "You made me cry!"

"Aw... Just let me kiss those tears away." I said and then I kissed her cheeks that were stained with tears and a few minutes later, she laughed. "See? I can make you laugh too." I said.

"You make me happy, Will." She said.

"Me too. You make me happy as well." I replied.

"Well, I have to go inside now." She said then she turned around and started to walk away slowly. Meanwhile, I started to feel the urge in me that I should chase her and pull her back and kiss her passionately. The next thing I knew was that I was running and then I pulled her back and clashed my lips against hers, savouring the warmth of her lips on mine...

[Alyana]

••|| After 5 months ||••

I looked around my room to make sure that I didn't leave anything behind that's important. My bags are ready and they're all in the car. It's been a long time since I have been from Sydney and now, I'm going back there as I had promised Will.

I wonder how they're all doing there. Amber's going back there as well but she'll be late a day or two and that's just fine with all of us. At least, we can all spend time together but unfortunately, I have to stay at my parents house because I need to.

***

Here I am now at the airport in Sydney and I told Will not to pick me up but he still did because I saw him outside, waiting for me. "Will, I told you not to pick me up today." I said.

"Yeah. I didn't. But the other guys wanted to see you so..." He trailed off and we both giggled. We walked to the glossy black car at the parking lot and received a bear hug from each of them.

"So... Are you staying here for good?" Zach asked me.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said with a smile and then Will loaded my bags into the back of their car and then we all hopped in and drove back home. When we went home, I was surprised when Katrina (Keeda) and Amber were there, with John. I noticed that John had grown from the last time I saw him... Wow, Will must've really taken good care of him despite of his busy schedule.

"Kat?! Amber!?" I said in surprise. "A-Amber! I thought you're gonna be two days late?"

"I lied." She said as she stuck her tongue out to me.

"Isn't she such a meanie?" Katrina said with a teasing tone in her voice and we all laughed.

"Mommy's here already." John said suddenly as he hugged my leg. We all fell silent and I looked at Will and he was shocked as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this one's short. I had sort-of a writer's block so forgive me if this is a crappy chapter. Anyway, I would just like to remind you guys that I wouldn't be able to upload tomorrow because our school's singing group have a performance tomorrow at a fundraising event. Hope you guys understand that!

Much love,

~TCforever22~