Chapter Twenty-Eight

After they tried the Flying Fiesta, they went to the grand carousel and this time, they all had the chance to try it. There are kids and grown-ups on the grand carousel which made it noisy but fun. Alyana sat on one of the horses and then, Will sat also on the same horse that she was on and when the carousel started moving, he encircled his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on her neck.

"You're the most beautiful girl that I've ever known, Aya." Will whispered to her, his hot breath against her neck, sending great shivers down to her spine. Alyana laughed, "Are you saying that because you know that it's true? Or because you just wanna earn brownie points?" she asked.

"Uh... Both?" He said then they both laughed.

"Do you think that your plan will really work out? I mean, just look at Trent and Amber. They're so distant from each other right now." Will said as they looked at Amber and Trent who rode on two separate horses.

"Yeah. Amber is so inlove of Trent. I know she can never abandon her feelings for him." Alyana replied. "Do you know why did they fight?"

"All I heard was Amber was going to America to work there and Trent doesn't want her to go." He replied.

"Does that mean that he doesn't want a long distance relationship?"

"No. He's just scared of it. I know Trent. He's the type of guy who never gives up... Just look at him now and before when he joined the XFactor. He had auditioned three times before he got in. See how patient and determined he is? He loves Amber and I know that he'll never give up on her and on their relationship."

"Wow... Deep words from William Singe!"

"But it's true. If he really loves her, would he bother to stop her? Would he be bothering to argue with her just because of that?"

Alyana smiled cleverly, "I think you're right." She said.

After that, they all tried the Jungle Log Jam but unfortunately, little kids like John are not allowed so Julian allowed himself to watch over him since he was scared of big rides. While they were trying the Jungle Log Jam, Jayden was screaming on top of his lungs with some nonsense sentences. When they were finished, they got off of each of their logs, slightly wet but that didn't matter to them. What matters to them is that they are having fun and their 'Make-Trent-And-Amber-Get-back-Together-With-Each-Other' operation.

After the whole day of fun of trying out different attractions such as the 4D Discovery Theater, Space Shuttle, Anchors Away, Xtreme Paintball, they tried out the Rio Grande Rapids or what they call normally a 'River Rafting Ride'. They enjoyed themselves there but this time Alyana and Will didn't try the ride because they have to watch over John.

It was already evening when they decided to get off and they bought themselves the theme park's shirt to change because they were all drenched from the river rafting ride. After that, they bought some souvenirs then decided to go on the Ferris Wheel and this time was really the perfect time for Trent to fix things between him and Amber. Julian and Jayden went together while Zach paired up with John. Will and Alyana paired up (of course) and then Trent and Amber paired up.

"Do you think that they would be okay after this?" Alyana asked Will while they were snuggled up with each other.

"Of course! Why? Are you having doubt with your 'magic'?" Will asked her as he looked down at her.

"A little bit." She admitted.

"Don't worry; It'll turn out just the way you planned it." He said then he lifted her chin up and kissed her lips softly.

**

Amber and Trent sat inside the capsule of the ferris wheel in awkward silence. Amber was meant to leave the week after to work overseas and she told him about that and Trent wouldn't let her leave and that resulted them to have a misunderstanding with each other.

"Why do you have to leave?" Trent asked her, breaking the silence between them. "Do you know how it feels like to be in a long distance relationship?"

"Trent... I'm just gonna work there for a year. I'm coming back after that." Amber said.

"If you're coming back then why do you still have to leave in the first place?"

"Trent, please try to understand me!"

"I am trying to understand you Amber! Trust me, I am! But the fact that you leaving is just way too painful for me! For you! For both of US!"

"No! You know what? You are just being selfish! Trent, it's just for a year, for fuck's sake! Why does it have to be a big deal to you?! I'll be going back after that period anyway!"

"You know, I think we should just end this up."

And Amber's jaw tensed as she felt the lump on her throat and her eyes started to sting.