CHAPTER 11

"You have a choice," I uttered, my voice steady yet cold. As the weight of my words hung in the air, we sat in an uneasy silence. I fixated my gaze upon him, observing every subtle movement, every flicker of fear that danced across his trembling body. I bided my time, allowing my words to seep into his consciousness, to grasp at his very soul until he felt utterly powerless. And when the moment was ripe, he finally broke the silence.

"Your majesty, I humbly implore you to show kindness and release me," he pleads in a trembling voice.

I couldn't help but smirk, responding, "Ah, but I am granting you mercy. You had the opportunity to behold the nakedness of my concubine, so it seems only fair that I have the chance to witness yours as well.

This is a reasonable request to avoid punishment and save the honor of the esteemed House of Zheng. I believe the general would not take your actions lightly."

He anxiously bites his lip, and I find amusement in his discomfort.

"Now, be a compliant individual and shed those robes, allowing me to discern how I should proceed with you."

He reluctantly started to peel off his already undone robe, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and the weight of shame was evident on his face.

I felt no compulsion to halt my actions; in fact, it only fueled my desire to witness his obedience, unable to resist my command, even if every fiber of his being longed to defy me. Fight me, little bird, for the more you struggle, the tighter I shall confine you. A sob escaped his lips as the flimsy fabric slipped from his body. I approached him, and he must have been lost in his thoughts, for his eyes widened when I leaned down and gently licked away the tear on his cheek.

"What are you doing?" he stammered, his body retreating until his back pressed against the wall. I released my hair from its knot, letting it cascade over my shoulders, and untied the string holding my robe, exposing my bare chest to him. His eyes widened at my actions, and tears continued to flow from them. He brought his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around them, curling into himself. He watched my every move, his gaze never leaving me; indeed, he looked like a trapped bird. I sat on the bed near him, leaning my head toward his knees and placing gentle kisses upon them.

"P-please stop this.." I am a boy sire please release me back to fu shung my mu quin awaits my return." he sobbed.

With a firm grip on his ankle, I skillfully extended his legs, determined to prevail against his resistance. As a strange force took hold of me, an overwhelming desire surged within, enveloping me with an intense craving to explore every inch of his being. Gently releasing him from the wall, his back met the softness of the bed, his eyes locking onto mine, witnessing the untamed predator within me. Amidst his tears and desperate pleas, he implored with increasing volume.

"I beg you, please, please cease..."

Despite his desperate sobs, his pleas seemed to dissipate into the air, unheard by my ears. Straddling his bare form, he thrashed against me, launching coordinated punches towards my chest.

It became evident that he possessed skill in combat, yet his strength paled in comparison to mine. Without hesitation, I seized his throat, rendering him motionless. His immense black eyes locked onto mine, a silent exchange of defiance and fear.

Leaning closer, I captured his trembling, ruby lips, engaging in a fervent kiss fueled by an uncontrollable passion. My tongue grazed his quivering bottom lip, seeking entrance, but he resisted. In response, I tightened my grip around his throat, eliciting a gasp. Seizing the opportunity, I plunged my tongue into his mouth, savoring the taste of his essence.