CHAPTER 14

Trepidation coursed through my veins as I faced him, his smug grin etched upon his countenance. The regal manner in which he occupied his throne exuded an air of authority and dominance. It was an overwhelming sight, leaving me feeling insignificant beneath his penetrating gaze.

I confronted him, my voice quivering, unsettled by the mischievous flicker in his eyes. He sat upon his majestic throne, exuding an aura of control and might. It was an imposing presence, causing me to shrink in his scrutinizing gaze. "Will you willingly divulge your secrets, Cai Lung, or must I extract them forcefully?"

"I... I apologize... I am reluctant to remain..." I murmured, my words dissolving into the emptiness of the room, only to rebound with enough force for him to catch my plea. 

A chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned forward, regally perched upon his throne. "Lung Er, whether it appeals to your desires or not, I explicitly commanded you to remain within these walls, and yet you defied my decree. In my own palace, disobedience shall not be tolerated, for my words stand as the ultimate law."

"I beg your pardon, but your malevolence does not define my principles," I dared to counter, despite my inner voice urging me to stay silent.

His eyes narrowed, a dangerous glint emanating from within. In a swift motion, he left his throne and stood before me, his agility a testament to his formidable martial arts prowess. I could feel the aura of power surrounding him, but I refused to succumb to the fear that threatened to engulf me. The words had escaped my lips, and I was resolved to stand by them, unwavering.

"I must admit, you are quite the mischievous soul..." he uttered. 

gazing up at his striking and enigmatic countenance while he loomed above me. In an instant, his hand gently encircled my neck upon hearing those words once more, pressing me against the solid barrier of the walls. Drawing his face nearer to mine, his warm breath caressed my cheeks, gradually descending towards my shoulder until his lips barely grazed my earlobe, murmuring in a low, seductive tone.

"Little bird, your audacity tests my patience with that captivating mouth of yours," he uttered, his thumb gently grazing my bottom lip as he pressed his body firmly against mine. A shiver ran down my spine as he wedged his thigh between my legs, parting them to maintain their open position.

"Since you seem incapable of being left to your own devices..." he whispered directly into my ear, his lips playfully nibbling on my earlobe, eliciting a wave of sensations throughout my body. The sound of his laughter in response to my reaction sent vibrations that stirred emotions I refused to acknowledge. "I shall have to keep a vigilant eye on you," he declared, his words interrupted by a loud bang on the adjacent doors. Lifting his head, he turned towards the entrance to address whoever sought entry.

"Only the eunuch may enter," he stated firmly, diverting his attention back to me. He attempted to forcefully insert his thumb into my mouth, but before he could succeed, the doors swung open. The sound of approaching footsteps reached our ears, causing me to instinctively try to turn my head to catch a glimpse of who had entered. However, the moment my head moved, he swiftly replaced his thumb with his lips, effectively silencing any further attempts at resistance.

Stiffening under his touch, I felt his teeth nibbling on my bottom lip, his kisses slow and deliberate. Desperation welled up within me as I struggled to pry him away, but he remained an immovable wall. The more I fought against him, the more forcefully he kissed me, his actions growing more intense.

I sensed the gentle touch of his tongue brushing against my lips, seeking permission to enter. However, I hesitated and declined. His hands then traced a path along my thighs, gradually ascending until they cradled my masculinity.