Prologue

Fighting,screaming,crying. That's all I remember . I realised I was not human when I woke up I realised I was someone people were afraid of ,someone people hated, someone that was a danger for every human being on this planet. I became a werewolf. It might seem easy to say that "Hey ! I am a wolf and I can kill you anytime." But the truth is no , it's not, All I wanna do is go back in time and fight for my life and fight for the girl I loved so much and still do but I guess she doesn't even remember me anymore.

I am Harry , Harry Styles , I am 19 and I have been 19 since god knows when.
"Harry , it's time to go." Louis , who is a wolf too said , today I am going to go to Mount High to study , because lately people have been spreading many rumours about me and my family which is full of wolves. So we all decided to act normal... As if it was that easy. Louis is a wolf too and he is my brother but not technically , because hus family adopted me when they got to know I am a new wolf in town so they brought me here in New York. We act as if we are a family infront of everyone but what happens inside the house is weird... We don't talk to each other , we just talk when we have to hunt or we are in danger another wise we act as if we don't know each other.
"Coming !" I shouted as I slung my bag on my shoulder.
"Don't be nervous , I have done this 100 times , so it's nothign to be worried about." Louis said and patted my shoulder and walked ahead of me and got inside his BMW while I got in my Range Rover, being a wolf made me rich and that's the only thing good happened to me. I parked in the parkling lot of Mount High and sighed as I got off from the car. Louis walked towards me with a smirk on his face, "Girls are already fangirling over us." He said and I shook my head and rolled my eyes and walked away. "You know , you have to be nice dude , another wise we all will be in trouble." Louis said and I nodded and tried to smile , but it turned out to be a fake smile , I guess that will work for now.
"Sooo let's go to the principal's office to get our schedule and information." I said and Louis nodded and we walkedto the principal's office.

After getting everything that we needed we walked to our lockers , Louis' locker was in a different direction than mine and mine was near a locker which had TS written on it. I opened my locker and kept the books that I did not needed inside it and as I closed my locker a blond girl was standing next to me which I guess was the owner of the TS locker. Then she turned towards me and looked at me from my head to toe as if she was judging me alot. "Ahem" I coughed and she looked at me , her eyes just like the blue ocean shone so brightly. I know those eyes, it was not someone's else , it was of My Taylor's eyes... I could see tears in her eyes as she looked at me , she hugged me tightly and I stiffened, she did remember me , after all these years , she remembered me ,she remembered her first boyfriend from school , her first everything. "Oh god Harold , I missed you so much." She whispered as she kissed my cheek , I pulled away , I am not good for her anymore ! I am not her harold anymore... "Sorry but I am not Harold." I said and turned around to walk away but she sniffled , and I cannot hear her cry. "I-I am sorry , I thought you are my- best friend." She said and I looked at her , I was trying so hard to not hug her tightly and wipe her tears away but I just couldn't. "I am sorry but I am not him." I said sternly trying to be rude and walked away , leaving her sad and leaving her hopeless.

I guess I cannot be ever be brave enough to love her again.....

______________________________________

Hey guys ! New story ! I know I deleted Someday Maybe, Dark and Afraid but I have an explanation. I actually did not like those stories at all and I did not feel the connection through those fanfics so I am sorry if u hate me rn 😂 but I AM PUBLISHING THIS NEW STORY ! And it's going to be awesome !

~CK