Epilogue

Read the Prologue again, this might be a huge surprise for you all lmao.

Fighting,screaming,crying. That's all I remember . I realised I was not human when I woke up I realised I was someone people were afraid of ,someone people hated, someone that was a danger for every human being on this planet. I became a werewolf. It might seem easy to say that "Hey ! I am a wolf and I can kill you anytime." But the truth is no , it's not, All I wanna do is go back in time and fight for my life and fight for the girl I loved so much and still do but I guess she doesn't even remember me anymore.

Creek creek creek

I sat straight on my bed as I heard my alarm clock, I was sweating and my bedsheets were full of my sweat too.
I looked at the time '7:30 am' I had to go to school. Oh god. I shook my head and stood up and rushed over to the bathroom, I did my daily rituals and changed and walked over to the mirror. I chuckled as I looked at myself.

I stumbled over a few things as I ran downstairs

I stumbled over a few things as I ran downstairs. I ran inside the kitchen where mom and dad were , "Goodmorning mom" I said as I picked up a piece of a cookie and took a bite. "Sweetie you are late for school" she said and I gasped and kissed her cheek. "Mrs Rose goodmorning." I heard Louis' voice, I turned towards him and sighed in relief. "Bro, I am so late." I said and he chuckled, "When are you not late anyways ?" He said and I rolled my eyes but I still laughed. "Oh Louis dear, drive safely okay ?" My mom, Rose , said and He gave her a assuring smile. "Bye mom, bye dad" I said , "Bye Mrs Rose and Mr Robin." Louis said and we walked out of the house.

As soon as we reached our school, Dean High, I sighed in relief. We ran through the corridors and stopped in our tracks as soon as we reached our first class, chemistry. Mr Josh will definately give us detention after class. We looked at each other and nodded and walked inside the class after murmering a small 'May we come in ?' , Mr Josh looked at us and sighed, "You both are late again, detention after class." He said and we groaned , we walked over to our seats. I sat beside Taylor as she was my partner, "Harold why do you always come late ?" She said and I kissed her cheek and smirked at her, she blushed and shook her head. "You promised to get starbucks for me." She pouted , "Taylor, i'll buy you lunch okay love ?" She smiled and I chuckled.

"Why were you both late ?" Taylor asked as we walked towards the canteen and Louis put his arm around Eleanor, his girlfriend and chuckled at me, "Because your boyfriend, Harold wasn't awake yet." Louis said and I hid my face in the crook of Taylor's neck as we stopped infront of Eleanor's locker as she needed to get some stuff. "You are always waking up late aren't you Harold ?" She said and I chuckled.

We started walking again , my arm around Taylor's waist. "I had a strange dream last night." I said , "What was it about ?" She asked and I chuckled, "How we all turned into wolves and vampires and you killed me and it was  so real, I even saw how I had long hair then short again and how you cut your hair, Louis was my brother and I had parents names Des and Anne, it was so strange and there were people named Selena, Liam and Zayn and Niall was your brother." I chuckled and she smiled, "Niall ? My ex ? Oh god this is so weird, but atleast it was a dream because I will never kill you because I love you so much Harold." Taylor said , "I love you too." I said and we chuckled at some joke that Louis made.

Dreams can be so strange.....

They can even turn you into
Wolves.

____________

A//N: I bet you didn't expect that ? I am so evil bahaha anyways this is the end and ya i'll publish a new story soon. Till then keep reading 'I remember' ❤️ its a haylor story too.

~CK