Chapter 6

Taylors POV

I sat under the tree, my clothes in a mess, my mascara a mess, shivering as tears streamed down my face, I sobbed harder and harder, not because someone hurt me , because I was scared, scared that I might become like them, I put my hand on my neck and sobbed harder, the wound was hurting me. I looked around to see if they are still here. As there was no sign of them , I got up, blood still threatning its way down my neck and leg. I struggled to walk, I walked around the forest , finding a way to exist, suddenly I heard some noises, I turned around terrified, Selena stood there with a frown, I back away scared of what she might do. "D-Don't come near me." I stuttered, "Taylor, you know I won't hurt you." Selena said , I shook my head and wiped my tears with the back of my hand. "You are one of them." I said , "I am but I won't harm you." Selena said and I shook my head again, "I-I can't trust you." I said and she groaned, "Taylor don't make this difficult for me , we have to go back to the camp." Selena said and my eyes widened, "Are you crazy ?? How can I go back to camp knowing that they are still there !!" I shouted, and in the blink of an eye, Selena disapppeared' I sighed and as I was about to walk away, Selena hit my head hard and then the last thing I remember is I fainted.

Harrys POV

"I told you Louis this is wrong !" I shouted as I paced back and forth, Louis sat across the born fire and he was peacefully eating marshmallows. "Well she had to know someday, so I thought why not today." Louis said as it was not a big deal and shrugged. "Niall would kill us !" I shouted . "He would not know !" Louis shouted back and stood up throwing the marshmallows in the fire. We heard someone's footsteps, We saw Liam carrying Taylor and Selena and Zayn walking towards us. I rushed towards Liam and carried Taylor away from him, I carried her inside my tent and lay her down. Everyone came inside the tent, I forced my tears to not fall down, seeing Taylor like this devasted me , blood coming out of her neck and legs. I should've stopped myself before. "You should have not bite her." Zayn said calmly as Selena bandaged Taylor, "I'm afraid she's one of us now." Liam whispered, , "Fantastic." Louis said with a bright smile, I groaned. "She can't ! She doesn't deserve this ! She deserves better !" I shouted, "Keep your voice down ! You should have thought about it before Harry ! When you were thirsty as fu** !" Selena said and Liam chuckled, "Now what ? What if Niall finds out?" Liam said and crossed his arms . "I don't know !" Zayn said and rubbed his forehead. "Louis, you know how to heal wounds, common heal Taylor's wounds now !" Selena said, Louis nodded, while he healed her wounds we discussed what shall we do when she wakes up.

As Tayloe's wounds got healed and Selena put on a different pair of clothes on her we decided to tell Niall everything. Zayn carried Taylor inside the car, he put it at the back, I sat next to her , Zayn was on the driver's seat, Liam was riding the shot gun (a//n: *winks*) Selena sat next to me and Taylor and Louis was on his bike and we drove to Taylor's house, we parked the car infront of Taylor's house, Niall came running towards his with anger. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car, Niall pushed me , "What the hell did you do to her ?!" Niall shouted , "Niall calm down !" Zayn said as he tried to push him off me, "where is she ??" Niall said calmly this time, Liam pointed towards the car, Selena and Taylor were still in the car, "I-is she awake ?" Niall asked and I shook my head , "Explain me what happened"." Niall said looking at Louis who was still sitting on his bike, he hopped of the bike and we all sat on the bench that was in the backyard of their house.

"So what happened was...."

__________

A//N: Hey guys ! So I got time to write a chapter so here you go !

~CK