Chapter 11

Taylors POV

He said something and I couldn't hear it, But then I said "We can try again." , I wanted him , I needed him. "What ?" He said, "I am willing to try again, we can be that cute couple we used to be." I said and he chuckled , he hugged my tightly and then pecked me on the lips and I smiled. We both hugged each other again still smiling like insane. "We should probably go downstairs because I think the ball is over." Harry said as he pulled back , I nodded.

"So I guess you guys are back together huh ?" Louis said while we all sat inside the limo that Niall booked. "Well you are right." Harry proudly said and took my hand in his and stroked it gently. "Happy for you." Louis said and I sighed. Harry smiled and the rest of the ride was filled with laughter. "But seriously Harry if you hurt her, i'll beat you up." Niall said glaring at him, Harry chuckled and nodded. "Niall is just an overprotective brother I guess." I said and we all burst out laughing then suddenly the car stopped, we all looked at each other with confusion. "Guys." Zayn whispered and we looked at him, he pointed towards the window and we looked at the window and there was blood on it. I panicked and grabbed Harry's arm tightly. "Oh god." I said and Harry rubbed my hand gently, "Don't worry shh." He said calming me a little. I nodded and looked at Selena who was doing something with her clothes, "What are you doing ?" Niall asked in a whisper, "Shh, Just incase." Selena whispered showing him a gun, he rolled his eyes and talked about something with Liam. "Where's the driver ?" Louis asked and I looked at the driver's seat which was empty, "Oh god no." I whispered. "Liam and Harry you both go check out what happened." Selena whispered and they both nodded, Harry kissed my forehead and got out of the limo. After 5 minutes we heard some screams.

We all ran out of the limo.

"Oh my god !" I shrieked