Chapter 7

"So what happened was....."

-Flashback-

Taylor waited for Selena, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry to come in the parking lot of the college. "Hey gurl !" Selena said excitedly as she walked towards her as others tagged along. "Excited ??" Louis asked with a smirk, Taylor nodded and Harry rolled his eyes. Everyone got inside the car but Louis decided to ride his bike , Taylor looked at the bike with a bright smile, "You know what ? Taylor common hop on my bike." Louis said , Taylor looked at him and nodded but Harry knew his brother all too well and he knew what Louis was planning, Harry grabbed Taylor's wrist as she was about to hop on the bike, Taylor looked at Harry with confusion, "What ?" Taylor said angrily, "Don't go on the bike, Louis is a dangerous driver." Harry said eyeing Louis, "Don't worry about me Styles, I can manage myself." Taylor said and sat on the bike and Louis chuckled at Harry and handed Taylor a helmet. Harry groaned and sat inside the car, they all drove off.

They soon entered the forest with their camping bags and other essentials. They all struggled to set up a camp but at the end they all were succesful. "I need to go to the washroom." Taylor and Harry said in unison, everyone laughed, "We don't have washroom here." Liam said and laughed, "Go find a place to pee." Zayn said , Taylor and Harry groaned in unison and again, everyone broke into a fist of laughter, "Oh god please date each other." Selena said , Liam coughed and Taylor looked at Selena only if looks can kill, Selena would have been dead. "I'm going to find a place to pee, you coming ?" Harry said and Taylor nodded, they both left the camp to find a place to pee. "I think this will be okay." Harry said eyeing the huge tree, Taylor smiled and nodded , Taylor turned around so Harry could pee, after he finished Taylor did her pee. After a few minutes they both walked back to the camp but they got lost in the middle of the forest. "Oh god ! We are lost because of you !" Taylor yelled, Harry looked at her and laughed sarcastally , "Me ? We got lost because of you princess !" Harry yelled back. "You are surely not my Harold." Taylor mumbled, but Harry heard it, and that hurt him, oh how he wished he could be the old him again. And somehow now they were just inches apart from each other, they both stared into each other's eyes, it felt as if their surroundings did not exist anymore, it felt as if they were the only people left on Earth, it felt as if the old Taylor and Harold were standing there. Taylor then suddenly hugged Harry tightly, Harry hugged her back and his lips touched her neck, and at that moment he couldn't control himself, he bite her, Taylor let out a loud scream, Taylor tried to push him away but he didn't stop, Taylor cried out for help but there was no one, Soon Harry pulled away and he was in his wolf form, Taylor looked at him , she started crying loudly, "No-no." Taylor said and she ran away, crying while running.

-Flashback ends-

Louis explained everything to Niall, Niall put his hand on his forehead and sighed, "Harry you're lucky I am calm right now, or you would have been dead by now." Niall said and Harry rolled his eyes, "As if I am scared of you, remember , I am the one who made you who you are ! " Harry said and Niall's nostrils flared because of anger, Niall soon turned into his wolf form and as he was about to attack Harry, Taylor woke up , Selena looked at Taylor, Taylor got out of the car and ran towards her house but she stopped in midway as she saw Niall and Harry fighting in their werewolves forms, "Oh my god" Taylor said, Selena ran to Taylor , Liam, Zayn and Louis were busy making Niall and Harry to fight , "Stop it !" Taylor yelled, and soon enough, Niall and Harry were back in their normal forms but their shirts were gone, "I can't believe my own brother is a Wolf !" Taylor yelled as tears streamed down her eyes, Taylor ran inside the house.

Taylor slammed the door of her room and sat on her bed and cried loudly, Niall and everyone else ran inside the house , Niall knocked on Taylor's door but she did not open it, "Tay open it or i'll break the door and you know I will." Niall said and Taylor shivered because of knowing that he is a wolf and he might her, she couldn't trust anyone now. She walked towards the door and opened it slowly, everyone stood their with frowns on their faces, Niall's and Harry's shirt were still missing, "Can I talk to you ?" Niall said and Taylor nodded, everyone walked inside the room and closed the door of her room , even tho Taylor's and Niall's mom were not home, they still couldn't risk anyone to listen anything. Niall and Taylor sat on the bed while others stood near the bed, Harry sat on a chair and massaged his arm because of the way Niall attacked him. "We-we are sorry." Niall said looking down at his hands, the moon was slowly disappearing. "Taylor we were going to tell you in some other way but this stupid Harry just ruined everything." Louis said, "We didn't plan on turning to it too." Zayn said, "Trust me, we never wanted this to happen you." Liam said, Harry stayed quite. Taylor sighed and nodded, "Now what ?" Taylor asked and everyone just sighed. "We will give you a ring that will you prevent you to become a werewolf at night." Selena said and Taylor nodded, "You would have to learn how to feed." Selena said and again Taylor just nodded. Selena explained everything and Taylor kept on nodding. "So guys lets introduce who we really are shall we ??" Selena said and smiled, Taylor looked up at them and tilted her head in confusion, "You know we too had a past life." Zayn said and for the first time Taylor giggled and Niall smiled looking at her.

"I am Marie." Selena said , "As in Marie Gomez ? Pricess Marie Gomez ??" Taylor said with excitement, Selena nodded, "Oh my god Selena !! I always used to think you look so much like her beside your long hair !" Taylor said and everyone chuckled.

Zayn- I am Jake.
Liam- I am James
Niall- I am Neil
Louis- I am William, used to be a prince.
Everyone introduced themselves and they shared laughter but Harry just stayed quite, Everyone knew why, Liam coughed and motioned everyone to get out of the room and give them both some alone time. "Take care." Niall said, Taylor nodded and everyone left the room, leaving Taylor and Harry alone.

"So, you are really Harold huh ?" Taylor said, Harry looked at her and nodded, "I-I am sorry." Harry said. "Harry you left me all alone and never came back." Taylor said, "I left you because I had no choice for gods sake !" Harry yelled, "You could have just told me !" Taylor yelled back, "What could have I said ?? Oh Hey Taylor last night I met Selena and she turned me into a werewolf because she was damn hungry ?!" Harry yelled. "W-What ? Selena turned you into a werewolf ?" Taylor asked and Harry nodded, "Yes she did." Harry said and Taylor just nodded. "We can get back together now !" Taylor whispered, "It's not that easy okay ?" Harry said, "I mean we are both werewolves now." Taylor said looking at Harry hoping he would say yes, "Taylor you should rest and I hope when you wake up, you realise we were never meant to be together nor we will be together anytime soon !" Harry said and left the room with his hand on his arm covering and the wound.
Taylor sighed and burried her head on the pillows and sighed.

_____________

A// N : I hope you guys liked it !

~CK