Chapter 23

Taylor groaned and looked up at the sky. "I am hungry and now its raining ! Great !" She said through gritted teeth. She looked behind her to see if the party was still going on or not. It was indeed still going on, she thought about going back in again but then the idea of seeing Niall and Harry can cause trouble.

She walked down the road . Immediately regretting wearing shorts and lace top. She tugged at her jacket and continued walking. She smirked as she saw a tall boy walking ahead her while listening to some music. It was dark and Taylor was well aware of the fact that nobody will catch her feeding and Mark was also not around. She whistled and made her way towards him, the boy increased his speed but Taylor was quick to pull him towards her. She trapped him on the wall and smirked but her smirk soon formed into a blank expression. The boy was nobody but Harry. She stepped back and murmered "sorry" . "Its okay. Are you hungry ?" Harry asked with a chuckle and Taylor rolled her eyes. "Yes I am . So keep your mouth shut or i'll feed on you and kill you." Taylor warned him and Harry smirked. He was quick to trap Taylor now. Taylor became breathless as Harry stood an inch apart from Taylor, their noses were brushing against each other. "I am hungry too. So i'll think i'll rather have you as my meal." Harry whispered and his lips came in contact with Taylor's earlobe. He bit it and Taylor let out a unexpected moan. Taylor then came back to her senses, she was trapped by her enemy. She shoved him away , "Back off." She said and Harry chuckled. Taylor turned towards the front and started to walk away, Harry followed closely behind her. "What are you doing ? Why are you following me ? Why aren't you at Karlie's party ?" Taylor fired question after question at him and Harry smiled at her. "I am here because I am hungry too and the party had no wolves except me and you brother Niall." Harry said. "I don't have any brother." She said and Harry nodded his head, "Don't pretend to not know who I am because you my love, very well know who I am. I am Harry your ex lover and Niall is your brother so quit the act." Harry said and Taylor groaned again. "Why are you like this ? You haven't changed a bit, you arrogant jerk !" Taylor shouted and Harry fake gasped. "Those words hurt ! I have changed tho, I am not the old Harry anymore , dude I hate the old Harry, he made quite alot of bad decisions didn't he ?" Harry said to see Taylor's reaction. "I don't care about the old or the new Harry." Taylor said and they both continued to walk down the road. A few cars passed by but they ignored them. "But I see you have changed too." Harry said in a low voice. "I have, and I love the new me." Taylor said proudly. "The new Taylor is hot, arrogant and dominating while the old Taylor was sweet , innocent and caring." Harry stated and Taylor shot her head in Harry's way. "You know nothing about the new or old Taylor so stop." Taylor said in a high pitch, Harry raised is hands in defence.

Soon they stopped infront of a old building. "What are we doing here ?" Harry asked and Taylor rolled her eyes. "I did not ask you to follow me but since you did , I might as well tell you why we are here. Well I feed here, I feed on myself." Taylor said and Harry gasped , "you feed on yourself ? That's crazy !" Harry said and Taylor laughed. "That's how I remove my hunger now anyway if you would back off and let me enjoy my meal." Taylor said and Harry coughed, "You are insane." He said under his breath but Taylor heard it. "Sorry what did you say ?" Taylor said . Harry shook his head and motioned her to continue whatever she was doing. Taylor sat on a huge rock and removed her jacket. "Hey no need to be naked !" Harry shouted and covered his eyes with his hands. "Calm down boy, I just want to get rid of this jacket which is already wet because of the rain." She said and he sighed in relief.

The rain kept pouring down and as Taylor was about to bite her wrist , Harry stopped her. "i have an idea !" Harry said and Taylor raised an eyebrow.

"We can feed on each other." Harry said.

____________

A//N : Be prepared for the next chapter. Its gonna be hot !

~CK