Chapter 27

Taylor's POV

I don't need Niall, I don't need anyone.

I can be on my own, I am not the old naive and dumb Taylor who needed support for everything.

I walked through the corridors of the school building and spotted Harry talking to a bunch of students. I walked over to him and patted his shoulder, he turned around and his eyes widened in shock as he saw me. He didn't expect me to be here. "I'll tell you all the details tomorrow yea ?" Harry said to the students and they nodded and walked away chattering in their annoying voices. I crossed my arms and looked at Harry. I grabbed Harry's wrist and dragged him behind me.

As soon as we reached the forest that was just behind the school , I finally spoke up. "Lets get this done with." I mumbled to myself and I was now an inch close to Harry and his breathing was uneven. "What are we doing here ?" He asked me and I pushed him against the bark of a tree. "Well darling we are here to kill you." I said seductively and he looked at me with wide eyes. Suddenly he pushed me back. "I am much stronger than you so don't you dare come near me." He said and as he was about to walk away, I stabbed him with an oak tree sword. He fell on the ground and I sat beside him. "Aww baby is so weak now." I said and chuckled. "Why are you even doing this ?" He croaked out. "Remember how you and Stacy tortured me ? I am doing the same thing but instead i'll just kill you and get over with it, act like I am sad that you are dead and show sympathy towards your death and then time will pass by and everyone will forget about you and ta-dah just like that Harry Styles will be gone out of everybody's life." I said and he chuckled even in this state this guy is managing to chuckle. "You will be the one to cry when I'm gone and you know it Taylor." He said and I chuckled again. "I must admit that the old Taylor would have never tried to kill you but hey ! People change as time changes so here is the new Taylor infront of you, who stabbed you with an oak tree sword and is now happy as hell." I said with a smirk and Harry chuckled again. "This is the same Taylor that I knew from my childhood, the one who would never even try to hurt her Harry. Just remember Taylor, after killing me, you'll be left with nothing but pain." Harry said and I groaned, "Any last wish ?" I asked as I straddled his waist , ready to attack him with my fangs and kill him. "Yes..." He said and coughed out blood. My heart broke into a million pieces as I saw him in such state. I wanted to get up and help him up so badly but no , I hate him ! No you don't, you love him . Yes I do hate him, he don't deserve me. The truth is that you don't deserve him. If you kill him you very well know that you will die from inside too. No I won't. Finally my inner self stopped fighting and those green eyes which once held brightness in them had no light in them stared at me. He still had a smile on his face even though he knew i'll kill him and that he's going to die anytime now. "My last wish is to get my old Taylor back." He said and I saw teardrops on falling out of the corner of his eyes and that damn smile was still there ! "Too bad that I don't want her anymore." I mumbled and bite his neck hard. He stayed silent and I wasn't able to stop anymore. I wanted to but I just couldn't. Finally I stopped and pulled away from his neck. I thought maybe I stopped at the right time. I looked at him and his eyes were now closed. Tear stains on his cheeks. But that stupid smile still on his face. I shook him but he didn't move at all. I stood up and looked at him. "W-what did I do ?" I mumbled , "I am a bad person !" I yelled and slapped myself multiple times. I looked at Harry again and slapped myself again and again. I fell down on the ground and started sobbing.

I wish I could turn back time.......